Britney Spears' mom dancing to "Toxic" in a gay club, my Lady Gaga interview gets published (new vlog)

• Leader

Hey Exhale. If you think some of the negative comments from my last vlog were going to get me to put the camera down you're mistaken :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

The point of these vlogs are to give you guys a peek at my life behind-the-scenes. In the latest episode, I open up about some of the hot topics from this week for me, including my Lady Gaga article getting published in Medium, Lynne's friend commenting on BH's Instagram post about her dancing in a club without a mask and more. 

There was a whole Justin Bieber segment in this but I cut it so you're welcome in advance :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Let me know what you guys think! Any love you can show the video would be greatly appreciated! 

Tap here to watch!vlog-lynne-gaga.jpg.e752d0045c3f3dba928395c624fbe1c5.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block