One Year Ago Dua Lipa Releases Future Nostalgia: Celebrating the Best Pop Vocal Album of 2020

4 hours ago, Isla said:

One of my favourite albums of 2020. It is a perfect pop album.

Still not over Hallucinate flopping though.

It would have been huge and huger than Levitating if they chose to promote it properly, and not just throw it aside with a tragic 60s Kardashian-mixed Dua Lipa cartoon video for a song that deserved more :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

An album that snatched my wig and was my soundtrack to the rest of 2020.

I liked that she did that special on Netflix for the song 'love again'....it was a really unique way to show appreciation for a non single track and let the fans in on the process. 

all songs were just amazing. tbh I don't really like 'we're good'  as much / the bonus tracks weren't as good as the standard edition imo. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

It would have been huge and huger than Levitating if they chose to promote it properly, and not just throw it aside with a tragic 60s Kardashian-mixed Dua Lipa cartoon video for a song that deserved more :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I thought the video was cute, but yeah, had they given it more of a push with a proper video then I think it could have done well. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block