Nick* presents "Britney Spears: Rewind" – Retro EP

4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Amazing. Outrageous & I Will Be There were highlights, love the new vocals on IWB! Is the 320/256 kbps coming soon?

Thanks! Yeah, the download link will be on my website shortly. I don't want to post download links on YouTube anymore because the bots troll for them there.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ooh La La :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I don't want it to stop 

they just get better and better :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: 

Wooo!

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Had a preview of these when Nick* and I worked on Satisfying together. Cant wait to bop to these versions :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Congrats @remixedbynick!

I think there was another song in there I ended up swapping out. Still gonna put that out too!

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Make Me... :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

It's a jaaaaaam.

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If this was how Outrageous sounded, I would've pushed for it to be a single too :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It would have made a killer single.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

I did not expect to love Ooh La La that much :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

It's the synth solo in the middle. :-P Haha

3 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

You understand Circus :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

And you also chose Criminal and Ooh La La you got blzz :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Criminal was a very last minute addition and I'm glad it paid off. I've always wanted to remix it and my previous attempts were lame.

• Love 2

I will be thereeeee !!!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

Oh my god ! That one was so so good. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: Thank you very much. I felt the wind in my hair as I'm sitting on the hood of a convertible car on the parking lot of a night club in Florida sipping frozen strawberry margarita and wearing a pink tanktop with palmtrees all around !!!! yes I felt it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: !!

(excuse my crazyness it's friday night and we are under lockdown. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: )

• Love 1
  • Haha 3