Nick* presents "Britney Spears: Rewind" – Retro EP

27 minutes ago, remixedbynick said:

That would be quite the task! Tell RCA to hire me and give me a budget lmao.

Download is up on my website already. I'll add it to the beginning of this thread too. 

I’m sure I could sell a show on a decades long conservatorship abuse and gaslighting with Britney remix songs to match. Let’s get on it! (You already have the 80s synth pop done and it already slaps)

12 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Why don't these people officially remix the songs? They're so good

Retro GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

There are a lot of us remixers who do work that's more interesting than what gets released for mainstream pop artists. When you don't do the sound-of-the-moment, they don't care.

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OH MY GOD, OOH LA LA SOUNDS STRAIGHT OUT OF "JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS" :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

I LOVE THEM ALL.

All the love for Ooh La La is great. So underrated.

11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I lost my virginity to Outrageous in 1989 :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

There's a story people would like to hear.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:53 AM, remixedbynick said:

rewind-min.jpg.890b36f395faca7d1884f53b6d20f541.jpg

If Britney released a VHS compilation in 1989, this would be it. I worked on these between late 2019 and early 2021 trying to give each one a distinct flavor. Hopefully you all find something new and exciting in each of these. You'll notice in some of the songs I have mixed before that I paid homage to my previous remixes too. Which are your favorites?

1. Circus (Nick* Big Top Remix)
2. Outrageous (Nick* Street Remix)
3. Make Me (Nick* No Return Remix)
4. Ooh La La (Nick* Dreamland Remix)
5. Criminal (Nick* Crook County Remix)
6. Everytime (Nick* Make Believe Remix)
7. I Will Be There (Nick* End Credits Remix)

DOWNLOAD

Some of the spares that got left off this will be getting their own little releases too.

You've really outdone yourself this time. I own every song in Britney's remix discography, but these are next level. Bravo. I hope she hears these amazing mixes. Long live the 80s!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jacolicious said:

You've really outdone yourself this time. I own every song in Britney's remix discography, but these are next level. Bravo. I hope she hears these amazing mixes. Long live the 80s!

Much appreciated! There were so many times I wanted to abandon an EP and release each one as I finished haha.