senammoises

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I feel like it’s her but I’ve never been that good at being able to tell 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I don’t really like the song anyway so I wouldn’t be crushed if it is Mayah 

Yeah I just listened it again after a loooong time and I was like 'wait this isn't Britney'

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The one time Britney does a major feature on a song and she has covid 11. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I like that Rihanna defended her and said the song is really high vocally to sing, which couldnt have helped.

covid 11 xddd

Idk why she didn't re-record the vocals... Oh yeah, because she was heavily medicated and couldn't care any less lol

1 minute ago, Goten21 said:

covid 11 xddd

Idk why she didn't re-record the vocals... Oh yeah, because she was heavily medicated and couldn't care any less lol

08-13 was her trying to beat every rappers record of recording songs in one take and then leaving the studio to get starbucks. I feel like a lot of the producers she works with assume she cant sing better and just choose to autotune her.

Just now, Avatar said:

08-13 was her trying to beat every rappers record of recording songs in one take and then leaving the studio to get starbucks. I feel like a lot of the producers she works with assume she cant sing better and just choose to autotune her.

the way this woman can win anything as long as she puts her mind to it

28 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It wasn't Myah, it was all Britney, and honestly, the vocal isnt as bad as people make out and was the most vocally interesting thing Britney in 2011.

I agree.

Now the edited vocals they used for her "live" performance is another thing.  britney spears bai GIF

4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah, same. I'm suprised about the claims. And I don't even hear the flu, maybe I'm partly deaf:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She's not holding notes very well in the verses and thats the easiest part of the song. And by this point in her vocal career she had found a good balance between baby voice and natural. And it sounds like shes having a hard time holding it.

Honestly, it's so heavily autotuned that I don't think they needed to hire someone else to sing that. 

(But then Britney Jean happened anyway, even if they basically have been relied on autotune exclusively for the majority of her vocals from Blackout on, so who knows). 

As far as the flu thing, as much as I love Britney and her work overall, I don't believe in a single word she and her team state on her vocals, I'm sorry. The vocals for S&M were probably just sloppy and they did what they could to fix them, that's why the flu thing sounds more like an excuse to me, and, actually, I don't hear any difference between S&M's vocals and those of Ooh La La, Femme Fatale/Britney Jean in general. It just seems the raw vocals from that period in general were bad, probably because she was forced to record, who knows. It reminds me of when she herself claimed: 'It really pisses me off because I am busting my *** out there and singing at the same time and nobody ever really gives me credit for it.'

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Myah might’ve done backing vocals for it (idk if she’s credited) but I know Britney had a cold when she recorded the song which resulted in some less than stellar vocals 

Also didn't Britney record the vocals by singing into a phone? I feel like I heard that somewhere, and that (+ being sick) explained her congestion. I can't find anything, though, so maybe I'm making it up...the original "pool party" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Archived