After ten years, what are your favorite Femme Fatale songs?

Ok, this is one of my fav Britney albums. Remember all the instrumental teasers? Or the rehearsal footage of How I Roll?! The hype was real!!

My faves are: Inside out, How I Roll, ‘Til the World Ends (twister dance remix anyone?) & Seal it With a Kiss. 

• Love 1

For whatever reason “Femme Fatale” is not an album I revisit too often although I played it a lot when it first released. 10 years on I’d say my standout songs are as follows: 

Till The World Ends 

Inside Out 

Criminal

He About To Lose Me 

• Like 1

Listened to this album for so long after it came out. ❤️
I know she wasn’t the same during this era but the whole album is perfect. 

Till the world is ends

Up N down 

He about to lose me 

Selfish 

Seal it with a kiss

Definitely one of her best albums! The songs really bring me back to that era of music and has a level of nostalgia that few of her post In The Zone albums have achieved (at least for me).

Hold it Against Me

Inside Out

Big Fat Bass

Trip to Your Heart

He About to Lose Me

On 3/26/2021 at 11:58 AM, asitalian12587 said:

one of my favorite albums. its extremely cohesive and full of catchy radio friendly bops. there's a reason why this was the only album of hers to spawn 3 top 10 singles. i've said it before and i'll say it again, she needs to work with MAX MARTIN again.

MAX MARTIN and Dr. Luke KNOW how to master Britney's vocals like nobody else in the game.

• Like 1

This is literally one of my favorite Britney moments. So many good songs to choose from! 

1. Hold It Against Me

2. Trouble For Me

3. I Wanna Go 

4. Criminal

5. Up ‘n Down

6. Scary

7. Till the World Ends 

8. Gasoline 

9. He About to Lose Me

10. Selfish

**** the whole album is good.