After ten years, what are your favorite Femme Fatale songs?

• Super Mods

It’s been a moment since I’ve listened to Femme Fatale, but I love all the singles in addition to Inside Out, How I Roll, Drop Dead Beautiful, Gasoline, Selfish, Trip to Your Heart, and Up n’ Down.

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

TEN YEARS THOUGH?! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Still love Till The World Ends. It’s a bop. 

And I think Don’t Keep Me Waiting is a really good song and aged pretty well. 

A lot of the rest kind of didn’t age well but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the album anymore. Especially in summer I really enjoy it! HIAM, Inside Out, IWG, DDB, TTYH, Gasoline and Up & Down! 
I don’t really dislike any track tbh. It’s exactly what Britney described it to be. A fun dance record. Nothing more nothing less 

• Love 1

I adore the whole album. I still remember how I listened it non-stop, every day for months and months. It's so very cool!!! I love all the tracks but I can mark ' Hold it against me', ' Up n' Down', 'He about to lose me', 'Selfish' and 'Don't keep me waiting' as my favourites. I also still to this day enjoy watching the Femme Fatale Tour which I have on DVD! BRITNEY is total genius!!!! I adore her and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:House Music Dancing GIF