Ask ChromaticaGlory anything

ChromaticaGlory

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Yes, I do like a couple of them. I haven't watched HSM since high school though

Yes, i love almost ALL of them. And ALL the 3 movies are AWESOME. i miss it so much 😭

However, as for the songs image if some of the songs off the 3 soundtracks were sung by other pop girls like:

Now Or Never, Scream, Bop To The Top and The Boys Are Back were sung by Britney (the first 3 would go on Blackout and TBAB on Circus) 

I Don't Dance, Can I Have This Dance and When There Was Me And You... I can see Beyonce singing these (IDD on B'day, CIHTD would go on Sasha Fierce and the last one would also go on B'day) 

Work This Out... Gaga could've done the song justice (i can see it on The Fame, but Gaga's Just Dance sounds kinda similar lol) 

You Are The Music In Me and A Night To Remember were sung by Xtina (should've been B2B lead single and then Ain't No Other Men and ANTR would go also on B2B and would be a single as well) 

Gotta Go On My Own Way... Pink could've sing this song (it would fit on I'm Not Dead) 

Right Here Right Now.. I can image Rihanna singing it 😏 (it could fit on GGGB instead of Cry) 

Walk Away.. I can image Ciara singing it (it would be fitting on The Evolution) 

What I've Been Looking... I can see Gwen singing it (It would go on LAMB)

Image how HSM would be if these songs went to these pop girls instead lol

However, i also like Step Up 2006, you? 

23 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

You two are entering your The Fame eras. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Now make some bops like Just Dance, and Poker Face, so we can all listen to your stellar new projects!

The Fame is legendary and her best album but girl, respect ya elders, we joined like 7 months before you. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

@Blackout2006 and me are both in our flop eras, I just had my Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know era where I didn't chart at all and he just entered his Britney Jean (2013) era after ha snatching #10 songs left and right. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

11 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The Fame is legendary and her best album but girl, respect ya elders, we joined like 7 months before you. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

No dont be shy, you shouldn't be ashamed of being right, remove that cancel thing over the most honest statement made by ya :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

11 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Blackout2006 and me are both in our flop eras, I just had my Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know era where I didn't chart at all and he just entered his Britney Jean (2013) era after ha snatching #10 songs left and right.

My granny era :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I wanna go back to the good old days, when I was top of da world :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

On 3/26/2021 at 5:20 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Ugh I too would love to go to Japan :melt_weird_drift_wow: My weeb self would be screeching.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, ChromaticaGlory said:

If I go to Japan, I'd definitely be living life. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

**** Hey You GIF by Bounce

come to my place yall

theres not enough western pop music fans here:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

On 3/27/2021 at 2:57 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Blackout2006 and me are both in our flop eras, I just had my Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know era where I didn't chart at all and he just entered his Britney Jean (2013) era after ha snatching #10 songs left and right. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You're both younger than me, lol :saywat-towelney: However, I predict you'll both get out of your flop eras soon, and have a #1, AND a #5 smash hit, respectively. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Archived