Ask ChromaticaGlory anything

ChromaticaGlory

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

How did you become a moderator so fast? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

(genuine question with sarcastic undertones)

This is ageism towards me and @Blackout2006, the real icons. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yes bestie, our work, recognition, fame and acclaim is being ignored by @Jordan Miller intentionally when our debut records outsold his :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Justice for us, much? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

#Justiceforblackout

#Justiceforhooked

#Ageismiscancelled

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes bestie, our work, recognition, fame and acclaim is being ignored by @Jordan Miller intentionally when our debut records outsold his :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Justice for us, much? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

#Justiceforblackout

#Justiceforhooked

#Ageismiscancelled

You two are entering your The Fame eras. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Now make some bops like Just Dance, and Poker Face, so we can all listen to your stellar new projects!

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What countries have u toured?

Hmm, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Laos, The Philippines, Barbados, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Turkey, South Korea, China, South Africa, Portugal, Spain, Greece, France, Estonia, Russia, Iraq, Egypt, India, Albania, Germany, Norway, and many more countries. What about you? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: In all seriousness though, I've never been out of the US. I really want to travel once the pandemic is over, or gets much better.

1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Hmm, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Laos, The Philippines, Barbados, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Turkey, South Korea, China, South Africa, Portugal, Spain, Greece, France, Estonia, Russia, Iraq, Egypt, India, Albania, Germany, Norway, and many more countries. What about you? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: In all seriousness though, I've never been out of the US. I really want to travel once the pandemic is over, or gets much better though.

I was slayed until u revealed u were being sassy :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

5 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I actually have had COVID, yes. I'm still dealing with after effects from it, especially my change of smell. Literally, all I can smell right now is rotting meat, smoke, peppermint, or oranges. I can only smell something's real smell if I get up close to it. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I'm so sorry :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I feel weird lately and I think I can have that sh t :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Archived