Britney: RED

On 3/25/2021 at 5:46 PM, Anibalto said:

Next post: 

R-4621252-1370189782-7396.jpeg.jpg

“I just wanna tell you how much I Love this TS album. Red is the color of love, seduction, and aventure. Be red y’all. -BS”

The people in this forum would DIE if they found out Britney was a Taylor Swift fan. Their brains would explode :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Everybody trying to figure out what it means meanwhile I'm here still wondering if it's Britney posting or someone else bcuz y'all say it's not her posting and now you say she's trying to tell us something so ..... Please I have to know who's posting all that?????

2 minutes ago, Melina said:

I think she’s teasing about the Netflix documentary.

She stopped talking about Project Rose the minute after Framing Britney Spears was released.

And now, once again, she’s teasing about the Red Project (Netflix).

But the director of the documentary said the roses in the background were inspired by the fact that she talked about the 'mysterious' Project Rose ...

3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

But the director of the documentary said the roses in the background were inspired by the fact that she talked about the 'mysterious' Project Rose ...

So what about the project Rose then ?

Why doesn’t Britney talk about it anymore ? 

1 hour ago, AreYouReady said:

This ‘red’ project teasing stuff is taking too long and starting to get ridiculous if you ask me. Nothing exciting about it anymore.

Agreed. If it is indeed Netflix, that project won't be released for a few more months at least so all of the teasing seems premature. If she is indeed teasing something real, she should just come out with it at this point, but now I'm really thinking it's Britney or her team trolling.

I swing back and forth between thinking her posts literally mean nothing, thinking her team posts them to make her look nonsensical, and thinking there is hidden meaning/secret messages.

Apparently today I’m pro hidden meaning/secret message team.

What if she is putting “red”, but means “read?” As in, “I’ve read (red) all your comments and this is the only way I can acknowledge that I’m seeing them?” Long shot I know...

Finally, since we are posting things for project red, I present my entry for your consideration:Chewing Gum 80S GIF by Clio Awards