Vanity Fair: "The Shockingly Melancholy Britney Spears Documentary You’ve Never Heard Of"

On 3/26/2021 at 10:27 PM, reVolution said:

Well... that was her life, not everything was fun and games, she was hurting inside.

It is not that it was boring, that is really what touring is girl:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

actually actively watching it for an hour and a half is honestly a snoozefest tbh... I get the message, and it’s a good statement. I’m a little torn. To take this documentary as intentionally melancholic would go over most peoples’ heads imo, and that’s not what it should be like for something like this.

I t was about time for this documentary to be widely heard after this VF article. The backstage information is interesting. It is one of my really favourite documentaries apart form Britney Spears. She was very relatable and different from what I believed she was; a bit plastic, too good to be truthful, all American.. no, she was just a very young girl that was lead to live her life in front of the lens without any protection, working hard to establish her brand. Her melancholy and longing for life and her lost Eros, seemed so real.. the scene in front of the mirror.. 'I wanna flow' meaning Eros/love .. the incessant pr and the trashy behaviour she had to endure.. her seeming un ending day to day programme..  the voice in the end that said something like ' you are 20 years old, make a decision' .. just some thoughts.. i can not express my opinion thoroughly.. sorry  

thank you for the article noticeblue velvet roses GIF

• Love 3