Vanity Fair: "The Shockingly Melancholy Britney Spears Documentary You’ve Never Heard Of"

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I just hate how she was treated after the Mexico cancellation. Doing choreography is dangerous enough in the pouring rain, but add lightning to that and hell no it isn’t safe.

I barely made it 5 minutes before I got so angry I had to turn it off. You can tell she's so excited to be in Mexico and is fired up for the press conference and she gets the STUPIDEST questions one after the other. I would have walked off long before she did. The fact that she tried to keep a positive attitude and answer those lame questions honestly and with a smile only to get BOOED after graciously saying she'd had enough had me like :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 7

I never watched Stages until several years after it was released and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I literally had no clue how lonely her life seemed. Looking on it I always thought she was this bubbly happy girl enjoying pop music and dance. Stages was a mood and I had immense empathy for her. Nothing in Mexico was her fault. If anything, she was being really considerate to others. 

• Like 4

Just finished watching, editing was a bit weird I must say. I could tell that Britney was really tired but is a very creative person who wants to make things at her own pace. Too bad she wasn't able to do those things she said she wanted to do. (Although, of course, it isn't too late!) She also seems genuinely kind. I love her so much.

• Love 2
  • Like 1