Vanity Fair: "The Shockingly Melancholy Britney Spears Documentary You’ve Never Heard Of"

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I just hate how she was treated after the Mexico cancellation. Doing choreography is dangerous enough in the pouring rain, but add lightning to that and hell no it isn’t safe.

I barely made it 5 minutes before I got so angry I had to turn it off. You can tell she's so excited to be in Mexico and is fired up for the press conference and she gets the STUPIDEST questions one after the other. I would have walked off long before she did. The fact that she tried to keep a positive attitude and answer those lame questions honestly and with a smile only to get BOOED after graciously saying she'd had enough had me like :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 7

I never watched Stages until several years after it was released and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I literally had no clue how lonely her life seemed. Looking on it I always thought she was this bubbly happy girl enjoying pop music and dance. Stages was a mood and I had immense empathy for her. Nothing in Mexico was her fault. If anything, she was being really considerate to others. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

here's an interview where she talks about the DVD

Never seen this but OMG I'm so in love with Britney during that time, I love Stages bc it shows her acting very natural to her surroundings and lifestyle, it's very touching cause she seemed already exhausted but still full of dreams.

I love how down to earth she really is. I was a fan since Oops, but 2001-2002ney made me a STAN for life.

It's funny to see that she can't be at one place for too long and you see her natal chart she has a stellium in Sagittarius in the 3rd house and it makes so much sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 3