Have you guys given up on new Rihanna music ? She just might drop something new soon.

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why not? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

If it's good trap or reggaeton then yay, Rihanna always brings quality so I doubt she'll bring mumble rap. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She mumbled everything inย "Work" tho. I love the song dont get me wrong. Its just funny to me that you would say she wouldnt when that song existsย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

She mumbled everything inย "Work" tho. I love the song dont get me wrong. Its just funny to me that you would say she wouldnt when that song existsย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

That song is perfection so we give ha a pass.ย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Also the rest of the song saves itself, unlike 99% of the the other mumble rap song.ย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

That song is perfection so we give ha a pass.ย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Also the rest of the song saves itself, unlike 99% of the the other mumble rap song.ย :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Yes. โ€œWork work work work work work.โ€ Is definitely revolutionary :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Iโ€™m here for new Rih if she serves pop again.

• Haha 5
On 3/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, Midnight said:

But just one song thoughย :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

ย 

ExRiePyXAAUPhp1?format=jpg&name=900x900

ย 

ย 

She also posted about her album 'ANTI'ย and it's success after five years of it's release.

ย 

How do we feel are we ready for some new Riri or have we given up ?

R.JPG.42cddbe135bcf6f3eedbe5ea64259f4d.JPG

I think she will drop something this yr. ย However I think she and a few others may be waiting until Touring comes back.

ย 

2016 was a GREAT yr we got Britney, Beyonce and Rihanna.

ย 

It's funny cause none of them has dropped official albums since then .. they used to all be on the same schedule!ย 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block