Beyoncé snubs Nicki Minaj on her website

1 minute ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Nobody hates Beyoncé. Some people is not obligated to like someone.

Read carefully , I didn't say everyone has to like her , I'm not a big fan of hers , I love her music and I think she's an incredible performer , yet I don't call my account "only Beyonce" and pretend to be a fan while leaving shady comments all the time I just think it's fishy, it's like I would create a Britney stan account and always talk **** about her and say she is not a singer or stuff like that , doesn't matter who is the artist I wouldn't do that even if I don't like a singer , it's just childish and stupid.

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

So how is Cardi a better option due to the FACTS that she drugged, robbed and harassed men and black people in general? We love to hate on 6x9nine Tekashi, but we are so quick to forget how a Latina is spiting on black culture? Black Lives Matter, huh? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

You got me there 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

9 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Read carefully , I didn't say everyone has to like her , I'm not a big fan of hers , I love her music and I think she's an incredible performer , yet I don't call my account "only Beyonce" and pretend to be a fan while leaving shady comments all the time I just think it's fishy, it's like I would create a Britney stan account and always talk **** about her and say she is not a singer or stuff like that , doesn't matter who is the artist I wouldn't do that even if I don't like a singer , it's just childish and stupid.

@OnlyBeyonce IS a Beyonce fan, though. She's been one for like 20 years now.:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

She's literally barely even listened to Britney, she just joined because of ha Instagram posts. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

10 minutes ago, ExXL said:

what's is the problem if i am the only one honest beyhive? do you prefer sick fans who worship her like a god? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what's is the problem if i am the only one honest beyhive? do you prefer sick fans who worship her like a god? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Absolutely not , but it's not the first time ur shading ur fave about something really silly , she's kinda full of herself .... Maybe , but I don't think she ignored these artists, you can say that about everyone since they're working together in the business and 99% of the time they won't stay in touch , it's just about the money , the industry is a like a slaughterhouse they're only there to make money.... 

2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Absolutely not , but it's not the first time ur shading ur fave about something really silly , she's kinda full of herself .... Maybe , but I don't think she ignored these artists, you can say that about everyone since they're working together in the business and 99% of the time they won't stay in touch , it's just about the money , the industry is a like a slaughterhouse they're only there to make money.... 

You shouldn't really take his posts too serious, 99% of the threads he makes are trolling and he treats basically ever celeb like that. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You shouldn't really take his posts too serious, 99% of the threads he makes are trolling and he treats basically ever celeb like that. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Well good thing I don't , I don't really worship any celebrity , and especially not Beyoncé , I prefer her sister solange anyways artwise , since the account is called onlybeyonce something didn't sit right with me that's all but now I know the attitude is trollish, whatever :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block