Jump to content

Beyoncé snubs Nicki Minaj on her website


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyoncè putting Nicki in the ignore list with Sean Paul, Shakira, Lady Gaga and everyone she used for a collaboration in the past 

Not a womens celebration post turned into a Beyonce shaded Nicki thread on exhale   

"Why you talkin’ ‘bout who body fake? With all them fillers in your face, you just full of hate That real *** ain’t keep your ***** home Now you lookin’ silly, that’s word to silicone" no l

Posted Images

  • Community Curators
25 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Beyoncè putting Nicki in the ignore list with Sean Paul, Shakira, Lady Gaga and everyone she used for a collaboration in the past 

XKqi.gif

She posted a couple pictures of Gaga on her website, so she didn't ignore her :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Well she is *allegedly married to a rap*** and has been accused along with her hubby for harassing the victim.

 So probably not the best choice given the context

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

 


 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Invitation said:

@Style.'s opinion is the one that matters the most :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I don’t think of Beyonce very often ‘cause I’m not a fan by any shape or form, but I don’t think she and Nicki have beef. Nicki’s not into fake parties and agendas, she’s the realest. As for this list, why should we care? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

  • Haha 6
Link to post
1 hour ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

She posted a couple pictures of Gaga on her website, so she didn't ignore her :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

She didn't ignore any of these artists , but some people have way too much time on their hands that they pretend to be a fan of someone they actually hate (??) And of course this forum hates Beyoncé so it's fitting :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Link to post
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Well she is *allegedly married to a rap*** and has been accused along with her hubby for harassing the victim.

 So probably not the best choice given the context

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

 


 

 

Collaborating with homophobes and guys who seek underage girls for *** , that's Nicki for ya , she'll do anything for fame, but it's not like Jay z is a catch. I can't stand him 🤮

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to post
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Well she is *allegedly married to a rap*** and has been accused along with her hubby for harassing the victim.

 So probably not the best choice given the context

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

 


 

 

So how is Cardi a better option due to the FACTS that she drugged, robbed and harassed men and black people in general? We love to hate on 6x9nine Tekashi, but we are so quick to forget how a Latina is spiting on black culture? Black Lives Matter, huh? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, ExXL said:

She didn't ignore any of these artists , but some people have way too much time on their hands that they pretend to be a fan of someone they actually hate (??) And of course this forum hates Beyoncé so it's fitting :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Nobody hates Beyoncé. Some people is not obligated to like someone.

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block