Jamie-Lynn responds to Britney’s post

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It makes me happy knowing it pained her to repost that tragic photo

This. Trollney strikes again    Next Britney will be saying how much she admires Jamie Lynn's career achievements 

How inspiring. Gonna tattoo her inspiring response

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, phareezy said:

It makes me happy knowing it pained her to repost that tragic photo

I had the same thoughts, she is not looking very representative in that photo... 😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

I wonder how you can even follow Britney's sister. She is a convicted liar who allegedly never had anything to do with Britney's guardianship.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: is that a blanket statement? As I definitely do not follow her :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Please stop. The disrespect toward Britney’s loved ones is disgusting. Britney would shun you people for the way you constantly bash her sister and boyfriend. Show some respect. The conservatorship is a ****show and its unjust, but Britney loves her sister. Its absolutely disgusting the way some of you bully and talk ****. 

Yeah, I don't think anyone can completely draw conclusions based on some alleged data points people dug up. Without really knowing the whole situation surrounding that, I think it's a bit unfair. 

Jamie (dad) history is more well established, and we've known their strained relationship for years. Paired with the restraining order and direct quotes from the boyfriend and her kids = more solid evidence. 

Jamie Lynne? Not so much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6