I need YOUR HELP to chose what are the MOST ICONIC Britney's costumes

Post circus era it is deffff the yellow tik tok crop top and shorts look! Others include

School girl

Red catsuit 

vma 01

stewartsss 

nude toxic 

denim dress

Pink wig 

ringleader 

I think those are the most recognizable 

• Love 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Baby school girl 2. Oops red catsuit 3. Slave VMA 4. Toxic flight attendant or nude with diamonds 5. Circus ringleader 6. Candidney - crop top, low rise jeans or shorts, pl

For me the MATM outfits were pretty iconic. I also loved her BBMA outfit both with and without the jacket. 

Here we go...   baby one more time schoolgirl outfit. oops red catsuit outfit OR vma outfit.    (both iconic!) slave LIVE (green) outfit. toxic flight attendant outfit. 

3 minutes ago, Alio said:

This is legendary !!...but I don't really want to add him to my tribute, you know. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Sorry I didn't see him there

Spoiler

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

38 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh my goodness, Britney’s had so many amazing looks over the years! I had a blast to look through them all again. Thanks to the OP for making this Iconique thread, so fun! But it makes me miss seeing her on stage!  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

For me the MATM outfits were pretty iconic.

03b7d2c5bb5b023f9675d5c8b7f52ef8.jpg

CSMvOdbUsAA9jmR.png

065e41783ec7dbc4703a596a4acbd864.jpg

I also loved her BBMA outfit both with and without the jacket. 

britney-pole-zoom-07da0ae6-ba05-4e93-a8f
britney-hat-zoom-7ca9249c-85c4-4833-98a9

Me against the music suit is very Britney, but I feel it's just like the newspaper boy hat, you know, it was very Britney...but a long time ago ! I mean, I don't feel like it remained in people's minds. :fran_frog_meme_green:

10 hours ago, Goten21 said:

This thread is such a weird mess... Almost none of the looks posted are iconic xd

Britney Spears and Juicy Couture have finally been reunited Great Outfits in Fashion History: Britney Spears at the 2000 Grammy Awards  - FashionistaPin on My Style

Britney Charts on Twitter: "Womanizer official video just had its biggest  views in a day ever on Youtube 2019/06/28 • 201,147… " Pin on Britney Spears 7 Ways Early Britney Spears Influenced Your Fashion Decisions And Probably  Still Does Today

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: your shade is actually true, some of these looks in this thread are... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But your list is quite iconic I must say. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

...I was trying to be somewhat recent! You had mentioned you wanted something newer rather than older. 

Oh no, your list was amazing. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Don't get me wrong I appreciate everyone sharing their ideas. 

Actually I'm going to add the ringleader costume to the final list. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1