#tbt 2003 - Britney At Justin Timberlakes Birthday Party after their breakup

Agnie

Britney wishing her ex boyfriend a happy birthday even after their breakup. It was allegedly after the Cry Me A River video.

I´ve watched this video for the first time now and I am shocked, I didn´t know they were cool with each other even after theirt breakup.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is it me or is she being slightly shady/sarcastic in that birthday wish :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
I still can't believe she went! Aren't there candids of her leaving his house around this time too? I'm guessing they stayed 'friends' for a while post their initial breakup.

yes, she was sarcastic :D

I haven't seen those candids.

But when they were friends after the breakup, then the cheating thing is a lie from Justin's side, now it's 100%. And in the comments under the video, I read that they danced for about 15 minutes, and Justin wanted to get back to her. britney spears omg GIF

Allegedly he wanted to get back together but had already filmed the cry me a river video and sprung that on Britney like “by the way I kinda made this video with a lookalike in it, I hope that’s ok...” and Britney had an option from the label to approve it or reject the videos release but she didn’t even watch it, she told them she didn’t care. That was in an interview she gave back then

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Allegedly he wanted to get back together but had already filmed the cry me a river video and sprung that on Britney like “by the way I kinda made this video with a lookalike in it, I hope that’s ok...” and Britney had an option from the label to approve it or reject the videos release but she didn’t even watch it, she told them she didn’t care. That was in an interview she gave back then

Omg this must be true because I just checked and they were both on Jive at the time. Jive definitely wanted to make sure Britney was okay with it and/or see if it could be damaging to her career as well. I think if Brit said she didn’t like it it wouldn’t have gone through. 

I don’t like that she made that decision but I can also see her view of just not caring about how he wanted to present his side

8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

And then literally 3 months later they were on tour together and doing raunchy photo shoots and making fun of Britney together❤️

yeah looking back... very mean girl of Xtine to go on tour with her ex best friend's EX BOYFRIEND.

1 hour ago, Melina said:

Jessica Biel was also there. She was already trying to get him in 2003.

There’s a video on youtube where Britney leaves the party, walks past Jessica Biel, and Jessica Biel just stares at Britney.

I bet she envied her :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

For sure. There is some issues in that marriage. 

Fred Durst also said Britney’s was going to fly to Europe to join Justin in Europe. She said she had to. But I think he stopped her.

IMO they would have gotten back together then if it weren’t for their careers and people getting in the way of their relationship.

The hype around them made it worse (peak tabloid culture) and Justin’s ego just blew & he let Hollywood success take over his life after that. 

13 hours ago, femmepop said:

yeah looking back... very mean girl of Xtine to go on tour with her ex best friend's EX BOYFRIEND.

tbh i think she was just opportunistic around this time, was this before or after the 2003 vmas? idr, anyway they both were taking digs at each other if i remember correctly, then justin and christina joined together and were s**t shaming britney, etc etc... imo it was christina’s way of trying to stay relevant through the whole situation which didn’t involve her and was larger than life.

later on, they both have seemed to mature and wished each other well. especially christina who could’ve really been judgmental and critical about britney’s past and situation, but isn’t and hasn’t been. it’s nice to see.

Archived