Little Mix in the recording studio

Slayer

Little Mix were in the recording studio yesterday.

We were already aware new music was coming soon and that a new music video had already been filmed, but are they working on their seventh album? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

We already know David Guetta ft Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem is coming soon and it is also rumoured that Little Mix have a collab with Chloe x Halle.

Little Mix were in the studio with songwriter Kamille and producer MNEK yesterday.

MNEK has been has worked with them a lot, song such as Sweet Melody, Touch, Wasabi etc.

Kamille has worked with LM lots too on Shout Out To My Ex, Black Magic, Power and many more.

TRIO MIX ARE COMING!

Jade was also in the studio a few days ago

rsz_glamour-cover-design-woty_little-mix.jpg.777658fd824ef65b2900bf9201792546.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Style. said:

I need that David Guetta collab :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

It's apparently coming next month :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

They've filmed a video already and were on the set of something else the other day too!

I'm hoping they actually release music videos on the same day as the song for once - which probably helped Sweet Melody!

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's apparently coming next month :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

They've filmed a video already and were on the set of something else the other day too!

I'm hoping they actually release music videos on the same day as the song for once - which probably helped Sweet Melody!

All I want is that smasher, it’s coming for wigs! I feel like more and more people want the dance/electronic music to comeback :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

All I want is that smasher, it’s coming for wigs! I feel like more and more people want the dance/electronic music to comeback :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Ugh i'd love them to get another UK Number 1 this year to make it 6 :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I'm still loving Heartbreak Anthem!

They need to go IN this next era to prove themselves as a trio (they don't necessarily need too, but I think it'd be great if Trio Mix still got hits).

Jade liked an instagram post about a Little Mix x Chloe x Halle collab a few days ago! There's lots of rumours it is coming, at least it'd be some sort of international promo if it does happen!

22 hours ago, Slayer said:

Ugh i'd love them to get another UK Number 1 this year to make it 6 :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I'm still loving Heartbreak Anthem!

They need to go IN this next era to prove themselves as a trio (they don't necessarily need too, but I think it'd be great if Trio Mix still got hits).

Jade liked an instagram post about a Little Mix x Chloe x Halle collab a few days ago! There's lots of rumours it is coming, at least it'd be some sort of international promo if it does happen!

I loved them as a four, but right now they seem stronger and edgier than ever as a trio. I dig this look on them and that song - whew issa global smasha. If the collaboration with Chloe and Halle happens, I would die. Do It, Forgive Me and Busy Boy are highlights of the last year music wise. :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Archived