Mimi’s wish came true

• Content Curators
16 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s over. @Midnight been cheatin’ 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

not me being called a cheater when I have seen you and @BUWYGF chatting it up in other threads, how dare you Nwonder I gave you half my virginity :howdareyou_meme_cat: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: but that's okay you guys make a beautiful couple anyway.

I hope - 

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

LOL but really how do you not know Jennifer Lopez? She’s performed the superbowl, inauguration, she’s been in the papers and media for 3 decades now but... maybe this guy doesn’t own a tv :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

This. But she is dressed as a regular woman, wearing sun glasses. Ok, an old man can’t  recognize her in the street. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

not me being called a cheater when I have seen you and @BUWYGF chatting it up in other threads, how dare you Nwonder I gave you half my virginity :howdareyou_meme_cat: :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: but that's okay you guys make a beautiful couple anyway.

I hope - 

Bish, I saw you cosying up with a few different exhalers42d4a931eed3f17c5952822aedd3a099.gif

but it’s okay because  ...

200.gif

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

I hope - 

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Bish, I saw you cosying up with a few different exhalers42d4a931eed3f17c5952822aedd3a099.gif

but it’s okay because  ...

200.gif

Ya'll are trash cheaters and I want nothing to do with you both :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:I am too decent for this type of behavior :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block