The Britney Spears Store adds New Femme Fatale Merchandise for its 10th anniversary

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 years of fooling everyone into thinking it goes to britney.

Is it bad I kinda like some of these

This is the only thing I like but it kinda screams Hot Topic Avril Lavigne 2006  

Posted Images

• Community Curators
2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Not me buying the personalised oops anniversary plaque :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

That was actually cute though :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: 

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

btw, I didn't make a thread for Femme Fatale anniversary because with other albums people kept calling me out because it wasn't the US release date, which in this case was March 29 (a morning to remember) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

so should I do it now or wait until the 29th? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Also funny story when I first tried to order it my bank declined the transaction and put a block on my card because they flagged the website as fraudulent..seems kind of fitting tbh :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 5

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫