does anyone else think Red might be a new album

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it’s interesting that you say this because thebritneyzone Instagram added her red posts to their story of album quizzes which made me think red is music related. I also find it interesting that we saw in court documents that she asked for a new executive producer for B10 which means she has still been interested in working on music. 

Okay I thought about it some more and maybe it’s plausible that it is music related, or a perfume/make up line or maybe it’s nothing. The thing is I don’t want her releasing more stuff until she’s out of this thing or until she gets what she wants, with Jamie completely removed 

If she’s gonna work her *** off during a new era, I want her to be able to control all the royalties she gains...otherwise everyone in team con will want to put their little grubby hands on that money :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

No I don't... I did originally think that red was her more sultry version of project rose and was ready for the slew of 100000x of the same pics but after this whole fridge debacle I'm thinking maybe she's just trolling and its nothing except something to keep giving all us MFers something to talk about

I made a topic last night that nobody commented on so I suppose nobody agrees there's even a slight possibility... Britney announced she is not working until her father is out of the picture in terms of her personal life. So this is what I think:

IDK it's a random thought. Maybe/probably it's even been said before?  I think whatever Project Red is is NOT related to her music career, I think it's about her life - she's obviously been massively stepping up with major changes she's had Ingham requesting... And a lot of her Janet references, with those song lyrics... Just seem it's all about her gaining her independence and life back. And also the color RED was used in the Domination poster and marketing... her actually coming back to dominate :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Archived