Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Final post on this topic because this needs to be cleared up

BRITNEY DIDN'T PICK JODIE!!!!!!

Jodie was picked by Sam and Jamie, Jodie can still work on Jamie’s Directive 

We can’t confirm rather or not this is truly what Britney wants, but rather what Sam wants....

I think all the media attention definitely has the entire legal team scared, so it seems like they’re going to “band aid” the problem and all agree to remove Jamie....

instead of agreeing to end the conservatorship

she doesn’t need Jamie gone to petition to end the conservatorship...

Britney agreeing to this means she’s lengthing her time In prison 

I disagree tbh with that last part tbh.

Britney has allegedly tried time and time again to end the conservatorship or have more freedoms and these were rejected.

Britney was deemed incapable of hiring council by her father's team and a judge.

Even when we have bodies of documents, statements and proof that Jamie is not suitable, is abusive and does not have any qualification to be in this position, he has still tried to delay, stifle and sabotage Britney's wishes, both in the court of law and public opinion.

In the end, as long as Jamie holds the position of conservator, he can argue that Britney is wrong because she is incapable of making decisions against him and is not required to make statements herself, by the nature of the conservatorship.

If he has a conservator of the person position, he can choose whose the con of her estate and vice versa.

Britney wants to make sure he cant weasel back in and as long as Thoreen, wyle etc. are on the documents, they will make impossible for britney to end it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

And it's scary af that we did not hear from Britney herself what she wants, we only heard from Scam what she wants! A big difference! + It is very interesting that she put her signature on the appointment of  Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint  Jodi as her personal conservator. Isn't it weird? Isn't that a red flag?

13 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

What does Jodi actually do? Like how regularly does she see Britney? Or just oversee her “care” from an admin point of view?

Mostly admin!

like who Britney can meet, where she can go, if there is sufficient security or not, etc

like anything you do on a daily basis Britney need permission. Even if someone want to meet Britney thay have to go through Jodi. I am seeing she will probably not see Jaime again. 

6 minutes ago, Universal said:

I’m conflicted, not sure what to think about Jodi, not sure if this a step in the right direction  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

I am a bit positive! Things are changing since Jodi stepped in. Before 2019 we had no clue on hats going on with Brotney

Maybe I would have viewed this step as a positive one if it were not for the characters who intend to take it. We must take into account who takes this step and whom he puts as a conservator of her personal life. Sam and Jodi are more than just shady! 

And I will repeat again... we did not hear from Britney herself what she wants, we only heard from Scam what she wants! A big difference! + It is very interesting that Brit put her signature on the appointment of  Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint  Jodi as her personal conservator. Isn't it weird? Isn't that a red flag?

36 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I disagree tbh with that last part tbh.

Britney has allegedly tried time and time again to end the conservatorship or have more freedoms and these were rejected.

Britney was deemed incapable of hiring council by her father's team and a judge.

Even when we have bodies of documents, statements and proof that Jamie is not suitable, is abusive and does not have any qualification to be in this position, he has still tried to delay, stifle and sabotage Britney's wishes, both in the court of law and public opinion.

In the end, as long as Jamie holds the position of conservator, he can argue that Britney is wrong because she is incapable of making decisions against him and is not required to make statements herself, by the nature of the conservatorship.

If he has a conservator of the person position, he can choose whose the con of her estate and vice versa.

Britney wants to make sure he cant weasel back in and as long as Thoreen, wyle etc. are on the documents, they will make impossible for britney to end it

Britney is heading in a good direction! 

1. Involvement of a bank make it harder for Jaime to use Britney as a money making machine

2. Once this bank knows in and out Britney will request to terminate Jaime because banks are often audited on these funds.

3. Jodi will not allow Jaime direct influence over Britney.

So Jaime loosing power he can’t argue what’s fit for Britney what’s not. Unless he convinced Jodi and Sam

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think they're really hammering home the point that, just because Britney is choosing her conservators, it doesn't mean she wants to stay in it, and knowing how her father and his team work, if this was left unsaid, it could be a way for them to make it more difficult to leave.

yeah, they have the nerve to say Britney requested Jamie as the sole conservator, from the time Andrew Wallet quit, they're very sneaky 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think they're really hammering home the point that, just because Britney is choosing her conservators, it doesn't mean she wants to stay in it, and knowing how her father and his team work, if this was left unsaid, it could be a way for them to make it more difficult to leave.

Ok good. Thanks for the clarification. That's a little bit reassuring at least, cause i think a lot of people got mad cause they were planning to make Jody a permanent conservator. I thi,k it's just a way to make sure Jamie won't try to ask to be back as the conservator of her person.

6 hours ago, Universal said:

I’m conflicted, not sure what to think about Jodi, not sure if this a step in the right direction  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

It would be useless to file for the whole termination of the conservatorship if her dad is still a conservator of her estate cause we know for sure he won't let that go. The whole plan is to slowly but surely make the dad go away from both conservatorship of the person and estate, cause Jody is just a temporary conservator for now (until september 2021), so that means that Jamie can file again to be the conservator of her person soon. That's just a gurantee that her dad won't be able to  be the conservator of her person again. And then i guess, the next plan is to get rid of him as the conservator of her estate. Once he's out, he will have a hard time asking any court to keep Britney in a conservatorship since he will not be involved anymore. That's why the file also explains that basically it's not because Britney filed through her lawyer that she wants Jody as the permanent conservator of her person that she doesn't plan on filing to terminate the conservatorship. She's being strategic cause i'm sure she was adviced of the small chance of being free from the conservatorship, if she files for termiantion now cause her dad is still in the picture and doesn't want to let go of the conservatorship of her estate.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Mostly admin!

like who Britney can meet, where she can go, if there is sufficient security or not, etc

like anything you do on a daily basis Britney need permission. Even if someone want to meet Britney thay have to go through Jodi. I am seeing she will probably not see Jaime again. 

Do you think Britney has a permanent carer/minder who lives with her (minus staff she'd have any way regardless of c-ship)?

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney was deemed incapable by Ingham in 2008 as well, let's not forget what role he played.

And many lawyers in the movement FreeBritney have already spoken out, that it's not that difficult to remove James completely as some try to portray it (he left too many traces that can be used against him). Britney just needs a competent attorney to actually fight for her!

9 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do you think Britney has a permanent carer/minder who lives with her (minus staff she'd have any way regardless of c-ship)?

My assumption is yes. Not Jodi herself, but someone from her team or security guards who live with her 24*7 because biggest concern in conservatorship is if the Britney tries to hurt herself or rebel. 
Role of a conservator also involve

1. what she wats

2. What she drinks

3. Who she talks to on phone 

4. what she reads

this cannot be done without someone monitoring her all the time as she lives in her own house. In case of adults if they live in a facility, they are monitored by cameras and by floor guards 

• Like 1