Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

4 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

When it comes to terminating this conservatorship Britney and Sam I. are playing a game of chess. They have to make just the right moves or they will lose the game. With each move, they are getting closer and closer to a checkmate. That checkmate being the COMPLETE REMOVAL of Jamie and THE TERMINATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP AS A WHOLE.

Exactly! A few people have outlined it correctly in all the posts. First of all, I'm sure Britney's restrictions will be a lot less under Jodi - so it's transitioning her to more freedoms. Plus imagine from her going to having absolutely no control over doing anything in her life to suddenly running the show - she needs to be taught how to do things - there was a Britneys Gram podcast with a doctor talking about how they have transitional teams for people coming out of situations like this, etc. Anyway, the ultimate game is there will be less resistance from the conservatorship's defense when Britney files for it to be terminated if Jaime still isn't at the helm of the operation. That's specifically why they are saying that line, they are saying to the judge that "This change does not mean Britney will continue to stay in this arrangement and she plans to in an unidentified time retain the right to file for the dissolution of the conservatorship"

• Like 3
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't she picked by Jamie to be the temporary conservator?

tbh at this point is not about who's good, but who's the least evil. Sadly they are the only people that can do something directly for Britney right now. I mean, her relatives could've done more if they wanted to, but since that ain't happening, this is what she's got.

Like Juno's pal Lance said; her family just trust the justice system rightfully so and we all should too 🙏

I don't get why you guys think this is a good thing? This is a step further from what Britney wants: freedom. Sam is playing everybody and people keep falling for it. Jodi could have been kept as temporary and her removal (if that was his plan wich i doubt) would be much easier. He is not playing chess and working on a bigger plan, he is collecting his coins for as long as he can and helping his friend Jodi in the process, yes FRIEND, and a friend that is being investigated for conservatorship abuse. Also putting that she preserves her right to terminate the conservatorship at any time is irrelevant. Scam has been putting that on documents since the beginning and nothing has happened. More show trials... I also find it really interesting how some media outlets are framing this as "lawyer files to remove jamie", obviously trying to change the narrative.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

So correct me i'm wrong fam...

Jamie has effectively went from 100% control... to come 27th April... potentially 25% control (ie Jodi will be 50% (her person) and Jamie will have 25% control of her estate with the 3rd party company having the other 25%)?

I think it's still a smart move and i'm choosing to see the positives. I know there's some shady stories about Jodi... but Britney has stated (allegedly) that she is happy to someone controlling some of her day to day as apposed to just being dumped with all this responsibility she's not had to worry about for all these years and Britney is obviously happy with the way it's been ran the past couple of years with Jodi in place. 

So if it's what she wants, then t's definitely a step in the right direction I think. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

So correct me i'm wrong fam...

Jamie has effectively went from 100% control... to come 27th April... potentially 25% control (ie Jodi will be 50% (her person) and Jamie will have 25% control of her estate with the 3rd party company having the other 25%)?

I think it's still a smart move and i'm choosing to see the positives. I know there's some shady stories about Jodi... but Britney has stated (allegedly) that she is happy to someone controlling some of her day to day as apposed to just being dumped with all this responsibility she's not had to worry about for all these years and Britney is obviously happy with the way it's been ran the past couple of years with Jodi in place. 

So if it's what she wants, then t's definitely a step in the right direction I think. 

This is like asking A child what parent do they want to be with:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

10 hours ago, warioaddams said:

To me the title suggests that Britney wants to be in the conservatorship still. I just hope it doesn't affect the free Britney movement.

She doesn’t want to be in it

“She’s always tried to get out of it” Bryan spears

this whole remove Jamie is such a joke, they’re just switching out dictators with someone already In Jamie’s cabinet 

everyone needs to remember All these people are complicit and working together 

scam income is playing for both teams and looking out for himself 

I’m certain everyone agreed prior to this case to make Jodie the conservativor 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Final post on this topic because this needs to be cleared up

BRITNEY DIDN'T PICK JODIE!!!!!!

Jodie was picked by Sam and Jamie, Jodie can still work on Jamie’s Directive 

We can’t confirm rather or not this is truly what Britney wants, but rather what Sam wants....

I think all the media attention definitely has the entire legal team scared, so it seems like they’re going to “band aid” the problem and all agree to remove Jamie....

instead of agreeing to end the conservatorship

she doesn’t need Jamie gone to petition to end the conservatorship...

Britney agreeing to this means she’s lengthing her time In prison 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't get why you guys think this is a good thing? This is a step further from what Britney wants: freedom. Sam is playing everybody and people keep falling for it. Jodi could have been kept as temporary and her removal (if that was his plan wich i doubt) would be much easier. He is not playing chess and working on a bigger plan, he is collecting his coins for as long as he can and helping his friend Jodi in the process, yes FRIEND, and a friend that is being investigated for conservatorship abuse. Also putting that she preserves her right to terminate the conservatorship at any time is irrelevant. Scam has been putting that on documents since the beginning and nothing has happened. More show trials... I also find it really interesting how some media outlets are framing this as "lawyer files to remove jamie", obviously trying to change the narrative.

This! 100%!

And it's scary af that we did not hear from Britney herself what she wants, we only heard from Scam what she wants! A big difference! + It is very interesting that she put her signature on the appointment of  Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint  Jodi as her personal conservator. Isn't it weird? Isn't that a red flag?

Also interesting that some “Britney leaks” coincided with news that Scam filed to permanently replace Jamie as her personal conservator with Jodi... As if an attempt to divert attention ... But then again, isn't that leak a great opportunity to show that James can never return to be her personal conservator? He is abusive af, there is more than enough evidencetherefore there should be no need to make Jodi's appointment permanent.

• Love 2

The reason why Britney hasn't file for a termination is because as long as Jamie is a conservator of her estate, if she ever files for termination, Jamie is gonna file against it. Also, since Jody was just a temporary conservator of the person, Jamie coulld have filed to be the conservator of the person again, so making Jody the permanent conservator of the person is just a guarantee for Britney that her dad will not control her again. I'm sure the next step will be to either make Bessemer Thrust the sole conservator of her estate or pick someone else to replace Jamie. And without Jamie in sight, she will be able to file for termination (hopefully).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

Can someone elaborate what that last sentence means? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think they're really hammering home the point that, just because Britney is choosing her conservators, it doesn't mean she wants to stay in it, and knowing how her father and his team work, if this was left unsaid, it could be a way for them to make it more difficult to leave.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Exactly! A few people have outlined it correctly in all the posts. First of all, I'm sure Britney's restrictions will be a lot less under Jodi - so it's transitioning her to more freedoms. Plus imagine from her going to having absolutely no control over doing anything in her life to suddenly running the show - she needs to be taught how to do things - there was a Britneys Gram podcast with a doctor talking about how they have transitional teams for people coming out of situations like this, etc. Anyway, the ultimate game is there will be less resistance from the conservatorship's defense when Britney files for it to be terminated if Jaime still isn't at the helm of the operation. That's specifically why they are saying that line, they are saying to the judge that "This change does not mean Britney will continue to stay in this arrangement and she plans to in an unidentified time retain the right to file for the dissolution of the conservatorship"

Glad to see somebody gets it! :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Like 1