Could this be what happened to Brett Miller? New court doc with unnamed source

11 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

What about her “friend” Strawberry? She was part friend/part life coach right? She disappeared suddenly. That was during Vegas though- not sure what time period this post is in reference to.

I wonder this too. And why Brit is allowed to have Chad as a friend. Nothing against him and I wish Brit millions of true and loyal friends. But everyone gets rid out of her life, even her own babys. But he is allowed to stay. As far as I know, he was/is a close friend of Jason Trewick.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

I wonder this too. And why Brit is allowed to have Chad as a friend. Nothing against him and I wish Brit millions of true and loyal friends. But everyone gets rid out of her life, even her own babys. But he is allowed to stay. As far as I know, he was/is a close friend of Jason Trewick.

Whos chad!?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why is it assumed this is referring to Brett?

Any particular reason?

Just because she was around 24/7 for years and then all of the sudden she disappeared... just speculation, but the court doc says Britney was very upset when they were gone and I don’t know who else Britney had as a friend during these times since she was so isolated.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Just because she was around 24/7 for years and then all of the sudden she disappeared... just speculation, but the court doc says Britney was very upset when they were gone and I don’t know who else Britney had as a friend during these times since she was so isolated.

Britney was in London, England during that time for the Circus Tour...So you could be right.

• Like 2

Wait. I thought Cade had shady behaviour? Sorry but like it or not Britney is a magnet for shady characters. As much as I want her free, I do worry she'll simply find some new toxic people to surround herself with. Toxic people: Jason A, Lou T, Spears family (whole bunch of them), Larry R, Sam L, Adnan, Cassie, Cade, Kfed, Jason T, Shrek, Justin T, Sam A - it's a pretty long list already!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Wait. I thought Cade had shady behaviour? Sorry but like it or not Britney is a magnet for shady characters. As much as I want her free, I do worry she'll simply find some new toxic people to surround herself with. Toxic people: Jason A, Lou T, Spears family (whole bunch of them), Larry R, Sam L, Adnan, Cassie, Cade, Kfed, Jason T, Shrek, Justin T, Sam A - it's a pretty long list already!!

Cade was accused of this:

https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-caa-agent-20171209-story.html

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

What about her “friend” Strawberry? She was part friend/part life coach right? She disappeared suddenly. That was during Vegas though- not sure what time period this post is in reference to.

She seemed close to Jamie as well. 

10 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Random docs with no context is super annoying. What is the point? Who is supplying the “Britney leaks”? For what purpose? We know her dad is a drunk. All it does it implicate “Kingham” more for not doing enough to remove Jamie. 

I don’t get why meaner is aligned with LFB. So weird. 

This. Also interesting that this “Britney leaks” coincided with news that Scam filed to permanently replace Jamie as her personal conservator with Jodi... 

Moreover, the previous “Britney leaks” from #supportBritney people, that Jamie was arrested in 2009, is most likely false... I mean, this time however i have no doubt that it is true, since LFB re-posted it... But then it is a great opportunity to show that James can never return to be her personal conservator, isn't it? He is abusive af, there is more than enough evidencetherefore there should be no need to make Jodi's appointment permanent... Scam Income must petition for termination or resign!