Could this be what happened to Brett Miller? New court doc with unnamed source

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

‘Ms Spears broke down and said she missed her’  they are so fkn cruel to her, any friend she has gets taken away, what kind of way is that for a person to live?! And there we have it - Jamie relapsing

Brit & her definitely must of been close, especially if Brett asked her to be a bridesmaid. It's weird to remember Brett was around before the c-ship in 2007 too!

If this is true I can’t imagine how Britney feels if just working for her sent you to therapy 

Interesting..

I think we all assumed Britney disappeared because she got married. As wasn't that the last time we saw Brit and her together?

This may be an unpopular opinion but they both seemed to get on well, I didn't mind Brett (she was no Felicia though)

• Like 4

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

So many questions. 

Why was this filed with the court by, I'm assuming, a lawyer for the former employee? Was she suing the estate? What circumstances arose to cause this filing? When was it filed? 

• Like 5
Just now, rennen said:

So many questions. 

Why was this filed with the court by, I'm assuming, a lawyer for the former employee? What circumstances arose to cause this filing? When was it filed? 

I’m not sure why the date was blocked out 🤔 

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Interesting..

I think we all assumed Britney disappeared because she got married. As wasn't that the last time we saw Brit and her together?

This may be an unpopular opinion but they both seemed to get on well, I didn't mind Brett (she was no Felicia though)

Yeah Brett was definitely someone who replaces her girlfriends. Britney seemed to like her. And they had more if a friendship type if behavior.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Interesting..

Brett annoyed me because she came across as fake and maybe that was just because she was nervous but something about her in FTR and all of the Circus era promotional videos struck me as sheltered. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Brit & her definitely must of been close, especially if Brett asked her to be a bridesmaid.

It's weird to remember Brett was around before the c-ship in 2007 too!

oct+3.jpg

oct+4.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Brit & her definitely must of been close, especially if Brett asked her to be a bridesmaid.

It's weird to remember Brett was around before the c-ship in 2007 too!

oct+3.jpg

oct+4.jpg

These are from 2008

Random docs with no context is super annoying. What is the point? Who is supplying the “Britney leaks”? For what purpose? We know her dad is a drunk. All it does it implicate “Kingham” more for not doing enough to remove Jamie. 

I don’t get why meaner is aligned with LFB. So weird. 

• Like 5