Could this be what happened to Brett Miller? New court doc with unnamed source

Interesting..

I think we all assumed Britney disappeared because she got married. As wasn't that the last time we saw Brit and her together?

This may be an unpopular opinion but they both seemed to get on well, I didn't mind Brett (she was no Felicia though)

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Interesting..

I think we all assumed Britney disappeared because she got married. As wasn't that the last time we saw Brit and her together?

This may be an unpopular opinion but they both seemed to get on well, I didn't mind Brett (she was no Felicia though)

Yeah Brett was definitely someone who replaces her girlfriends. Britney seemed to like her. And they had more if a friendship type if behavior.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Interesting..

Brett annoyed me because she came across as fake and maybe that was just because she was nervous but something about her in FTR and all of the Circus era promotional videos struck me as sheltered. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Random docs with no context is super annoying. What is the point? Who is supplying the “Britney leaks”? For what purpose? We know her dad is a drunk. All it does it implicate “Kingham” more for not doing enough to remove Jamie. 

I don’t get why meaner is aligned with LFB. So weird. 

• Like 5