Britney: These are the women that have truly inspired my life

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I dont know why people give Jamie Lynn all this hard time, according to Bryan's interview all women in his family have strong opinions (and are likely against the cship), meaning she is too. People just pressed because she rightly told some fans not to speculate on Britney's mental health.

She has complimented Lou Taylor and took a picture with her and James Spears. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Ive notice that too, Sarah Jessica Parker openly supporter Free Britney and Miley is one of the first ones to support Free Britney. 

I dont know why people give Jamie Lynn all this hard time, according to Bryan's interview all women in his family have strong opinions (and are likely against the cship), meaning she is too. People just pressed because she rightly told some fans not to speculate on Britney's mental health.

Gurl I- :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

People just pressed because she rightly told some fans not to speculate on Britney's mental health.

No, people "pressed" not just because of it. There are many reasons, and one of the most important reasons, JL tried to hand Brit's money to Lou. And now thanks to her, Britney's 600 million are stolen and transferred to offshore somewhere in Panama. *allegedly*

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

She has complimented Lou Taylor and took a picture with her and James Spears. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

A picture? There are many bc shes always hanging out with them and she used to praise Lou all the time until a couple of months ago, not to mention she tried to move Britney's trust's money to a company who has ties with Lou. 

I really don't believe this was Britney. Sigh and we were on a roll with posts from Britney. Unless this is one of her mysterious shady posts, then I get it LOL.

I can't see her putting JL, Noah Cyrus.  I would have expected her Mom or Fe instead.

WTF is she talking about? I mean, Britney ,with all the respect in the world SIS...how in the world has Noah Cyrus inspired your LIFE?

Sis she is beyond irrelevant and was in diapers when you were ruling the world and culturally resetting pop music like what in the **** is this post:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5