Britney: These are the women that have truly inspired my life

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Britney making it clear that there’s no room for Beyawnce like 

giphy.gif

She did mention a few years ago that Beyonce was one of her inspirations as a performer including Janet, Madonna, and Michael.

I only mention this because some folks are saying that it's only white ladies. I'm sure this isn't about race here. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

She did mention a few years ago that Beyonce was one of her inspirations as a performer including Janet, Madonna, and Michael.

I only mention this because some folks are saying that it's only white ladies. I'm sure this isn't about race here. 

I don’t think Britney posted this. I don’t think we know exactly what are the things that inspire her. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Style. said:

It doesn’t seem genuine at all because two years ago or three she made the same post but with different women that inspired her. I’m wondering if next year this list will include another odd pair of celebrities or not. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

It seems genuine to me, all those people apart from Jamie-Lou have shown support for Britney!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

“Her” worst post ever - Miley/Noah/floppy Lynn 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Hmm.. Miley deserves any positive shoutout Britney can give her. 

Not that I really believe Britney posted that. Classic Cassie, in my opinion, thinking she’s clever. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: “Let’s make it more believable by putting some Free Britney supporters... But not ALL of them, we can’t really make that kind of statement, let’s keep it vague and add, like, Noah Cyrus, and some other random girl...”

• Haha 6