Britney: These are the women that have truly inspired my life

22 hours ago, Style. said:

It doesn’t seem genuine at all because two years ago or three she made the same post but with different women that inspired her. I’m wondering if next year this list will include another odd pair of celebrities or not. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Why? You can't just include or exclude someone based on their skin colour. That's prejudice whether it works in that persons favour or not

53 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Everyone posting "no______?" suggestions :eyes_britney_laugh:

Isn't there a limit to the number of images you can put in an Instagram post? She'd need to put in like over 30 pictures with everyone's suggestion. C'mon people. It's also just one Instagram post, not really a big deal. 

mean girls eye roll GIF

This is such a strange post. I could see it being legit since we know Britney loves SJP/SATC and some of these women have spoke about freeing Britney. But then, it also seems like it could be totally fake, including Miley, Noah, Natalie Portman, and Jamie Lynn seems like something her team would do just to make it *seem* legit bc she worked with Natalie and Miley, and Jamie is her sister. Noah seems like she’s be paying to be mentioned. And that last woman? Britney doesn’t even follow her. Maybe she just listened to Miley’s new album during quarantine and Noah? If she had new music? I don’t really follow her. I could see her watching an old movie with Sharon Stone in it during quarantine and feeling inspired? It just seems really random and like something team Britney would do during women’s history month. But maybe it’s legit? So bewildering 

• Like 4

You all are reading way too into this. Britney is clearly giving recognition to these women for being there for her personally the last year. They have inspired her to keep fighting, to be strong throughout her personal struggles (Conservatorship). These are women that have been in contact with her. This has nothing to do with her career, these aren’t people who have inspired her professionally. Sometimes I wonder how dense you all are like this is very apparent. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Korb said:

WTF is she talking about? I mean, Britney ,with all the respect in the world SIS...how in the world has Noah Cyrus inspired your LIFE?

Sis she is beyond irrelevant and was in diapers when you were ruling the world and culturally resetting pop music like what in the **** is this post:orangu_orangutan_ape:

It’s very clear she is thanking these women because they have personally reached out to her and have been in contact with her this past year as as a friend. This is has nothing to do with being inspired professionally. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

and what is the problem? based on your logic since no italian women are on her list  she is racist toward italians? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
she is free to choose everyone she want and don't need to be fake or politically correct in order to have your approval
Shame on you for definyng racist one of the most sweet person on earth :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I think you mean xenophobia...Italians are White so Britney couldn't really be racist to other YT people 

Anyway the choices are interesting it's obvious she is shouting out ppl that are support the Free Britney movement. HER IG gives me a headache, it makes no sense i bet her team is behind all of this 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...