Britney: These are the women that have truly inspired my life

6 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Who's that last girl Britney doesn't even follow and she is not a famous person either. A random influencer?

I don't understand

Also about Sam. They didn't meet? How. What about Italy:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm guessing she meant at the start of lockdown last year? Her instagram is confusing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm guessing she meant at the start of lockdown last year? Her instagram is confusing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh okay, my country is in the middle of the third wave with ongoing strict restrictions, so I guess I didn't consider that at some places this is (almost) over:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think you're right. But otherwhise, with Britney's instagram, we never know. Anything

23 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

again britney doesnt have access and i dont think she choose the ladies shes inspired by...no, not at all a maverick sponsored post ;)

But don't you think it's strange she's included people who have been supportive of the movement?

I've said it many times but I do believe she has some sort of involvement with what goes on her social media.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

All of these women supported FreeBritney except Juno.

Howlimg at that ugly *** photo if hers :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ive notice that too, Sarah Jessica Parker openly supporter Free Britney and Miley is one of the first ones to support Free Britney. 

I dont know why people give Jamie Lynn all this hard time, according to Bryan's interview all women in his family have strong opinions (and are likely against the cship), meaning she is too. People just pressed because she rightly told some fans not to speculate on Britney's mental health.