Should BRITNEY release A RAP DISS TRACK against her Team when she's free?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney is better at rap-singing (like on Do Something, Piece of Me, Toy Soldier, other songs, etc) so I wouldn't mind if she did it in that style. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

But then again, 75% of Britney's fans are those emo pop fans who complain about hip-hop and rock music fans but are exactly like them in terms of constantly degrading the music others like, TBH. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Not you coming for my wig (unsuccessfully :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:) and music taste when hip hop, country, and pop are my most listened to genres...

Nice try! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not you coming for my wig (unsuccessfully :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:) and music taste when hip hop, country, and pop are my most listened to genres...

Nice try! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I wasn't trying to shade you, I quoted you for my first comment.  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It was more towards @Blackout2006 (Joking ofc, my besite. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:)

Also being a teenager dragging someone whose like 26 lowkey sounds embarrassing, so I would nevah. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

11 hours ago, Dreams said:

I THINK SHE SHOULD TBH

Rapney would be iconic af, i hope she releases a rap album where she disses and start beef with her whole team : Lou, Jamie spears, james, jamie lynn, etc whatever their name is , i don't know what their name

Imagine the re-peak omg

If the track featured Cardi and Megan Thee Stallion it would be even more iconic

Britney starting beef and exposing her whole team in a diss track

this would be legendary and iconic !

Absolutely Lmaoooo 

Just now, Dreams said:

SHE NAILED THAT EARLY 00S SOUND WHILE MAKING IT FRESH, SHE'S AMAZING :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

XS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Paradisin' :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Tokyo Love Hotel :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Who's Gonna Save You Now? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

AKASAKA Sad :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

These tracks scream the early 00's in the best way, possible :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

2 minutes ago, Dreams said:

she deserves more success :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Soo true, she really does, she is such a true pop star :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

3 minutes ago, Dreams said:

want rina and lana del rey to work with britney, they both love britney

That would be legit ngl :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

Archived