Miley Cyrus writes a letter to Hannah Montana to celebrate 15th anniversary

This made me a bit emotional :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Hannah Montana is one of the best Disney Channel series. Even though I only really watched the first two seasons religiously back when they were on, as I grew older I started to tire of Disney Channel (god knows why tbh dd). I've since watched the entire show and I loved it and so many episodes have made me cry moreso than other Disney Channel shows. The movie and Best Of Both Worlds concert movie are both so good too and well worth a watch. And the soundtracks are all amazing, 10 year old me was obsessed with Nobody's Perfect and Life's What You Make It.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

This made me a bit emotional :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Hannah Montana is one of the best Disney Channel series. Even though I only really watched the first two seasons religiously back when they were on, as I grew older I started to tire of Disney Channel (god knows why tbh dd). I've since watched the entire show and I loved it and so many episodes have made me cry moreso than other Disney Channel shows. The movie and Best Of Both Worlds concert movie are both so good too and well worth a watch. And the soundtracks are all amazing, 10 year old me was obsessed with Nobody's Perfect and Life's What You Make It.

I've never watched it. What's it mainly about?

7 minutes ago, Invitation said:

You never watched Hannah Montana? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: okay so basically, Miley Cyrus stars as Miley Stewart who leads a normal life living in Malibu and going to school but also has a secret identity as the popstar Hannah Montana. Only her family members and a few close friends know her secret.

Miley's best friends are Lilly Truscott (Emily Osment) and Oliver Oken (Mitchel Musso). Her brother is Jackson (Jason Earles) and her father, Robby Ray (played by Miley's real life father Billy Ray Cyrus) is Hannah Montana's manager and main songwriter. Then there's also Rico (Moises Arias) who works at the surf shop in a beach where the characters usually hang out.

Spoiler

Rico is the only main character who never found out about Miley's secret until she told the world.

There was four seasons, 96 episodes, the fourth season was shorter than the previous three and was called Hannah Montana Forever as it was the final one.

Spoiler

In this season, Hannah Montana reveals to the world that she is Miley Stewart.

There's also Hannah Montana: The Movie from 2009, and the Best Of Both Worlds concert film from 2008, which was one of the dates from Miley Cyrus' Best Of Both Words Tour in which she performed as both herself and Hannah Montana. The Jonas Brothers also appear in the film and perform two songs inbetween the Hannah/Miley sets. There's also backstage footage. The film was originally released in 3D, and a 2D version is on Disney+.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Invitation said:

It's about adventures of a teenage girl who lives two different lives. She keeps her second identity secret even from her closest friends by using a disguise which basically is just a blond wig. But with that she somehow manages to stay an unobtainable murderer for many years.

If anyone says it's about a popstar or something, don't listen to them, cause they're lying.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block