Dua Lipa is recording new music

57 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It must be difficult to constantly make excuses for your fave from constructive criticism.

1) Britney will always and forever be my fave, so you can relax on that. 

2) Constructive criticism implies that you have offered a well-reasoned or valid opinion about the subject at hand, and I'm sorry to say sis, but you haven't :-/

46 minutes ago, fedored said:

1) Britney will always and forever be my fave, so you can relax on that. 

2) Constructive criticism implies that you have offered a well-reasoned or valid opinion about the subject at hand, and I'm sorry to say sis, but you haven't :-/

Art is subjective, if you haven't learned by now. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Also, I don't think there's any point arguing whether or not what Dua has done has been done before. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

17 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Art is subjective, if you haven't learned by now. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Also, I don't think there's any point arguing whether or not what Dua has done has been done before. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

So, art isn't subjective; your interpretation of it is...in case you haven't learned by now.

But you're right. There's no point in arguing about Dua- you're on the losing end of that argument. 

18 minutes ago, fedored said:

So, art isn't subjective; your interpretation of it is...in case you haven't learned by now.

But you're right. There's no point in arguing about Dua- you're on the losing end of that argument. 

Just because I don't like an artist and am willing to point out their flaws doesn't mean I'm suddenly on the losing end. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I also point flaws in my faves' performances and artistry too, it's nothing personal. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Dua is improving, but girl, you cannot tell me the girl is a legendary performer, some of the comparisons she gets on here are ridiculous. Her album is eh, in my opinion, you can disagree with that of course but that doesn't make me wrong because there is no right or wrong answer. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Also, the only actual losing argument here is you refusing to admit aspects of Dua's album's haven't been done before. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Just because I don't like an artist and am willing to point out their flaws doesn't mean I'm suddenly on the losing end. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I also point flaws in my faves' performances and artistry too, it's nothing personal. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Dua is improving, but girl, you cannot tell me the girl is a legendary performer, some of the comparisons she gets on here are ridiculous. Her album is eh, in my opinion, you can disagree with that of course but that doesn't make me wrong because there is no right or wrong answer. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Also, the only actual losing argument here is you refusing to admit aspects of Dua's album's haven't been done before. 

No. You're on the losing end because you haven't presented any sort of cohesive argument to back up your opinion. 

I never said Dua was a legendary performer. However, Future Nostalgia is definitely one of the most exciting pop releases we've received in at least the last 5 years. I'd love to hear what albums you find superior. I'm sure your choices are...illuminating...

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, fedored said:

No. You're on the losing end because you haven't presented any sort of cohesive argument to back up your opinion. 

I never said Dua was a legendary performer. However, Future Nostalgia is definitely one of the most exciting pop releases we've received in at least the last 5 years. I'd love to hear what albums you find superior. I'm sure your choices are...illuminating...

Neither have you, lose-lose situation, I guess.

I do agree that Future Nostalgia is a good pop release within the last few years, it's only a decent album IMO when you compare it with other works prior to the 2010s. In fact, Future Nostalgia was probs my fave album from 2020 because it does have some tracks which I find are excellent. however I just think she's received a lot of shielding from any criticism and exaggerations of what she's actually output since the dancing incident (the hate was uncalled for so I get somewhat get why her fans are so defensive). Also since you asked, I feel In The Zone, Oops!..., Britney, Circus, and even Blackout are superior. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block