Dua Lipa is recording new music

40 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I mean, cool, yay but its increible how artists nowadays doesn't just let their albums grow, tbh i dont want anything new from Dua rn, she can wait till 2023-2024

We don't need 100 re releases, 50 deluxe versions, 250+remixes, 10 collabs :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I personally am grateful for all of the bops she is giving us during one of the most difficult times of our lifetimes. Can't wait to hear more!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm annoyed that she travels the WHOLE world in the middle of pandemic while she's saying people shouldn't do that 

Fortunately for her, she has the funds to travel in a way that is safe for her and those around her, all while stimulating the economy and giving us fun tunes that make us happy during these trying times. Did you want her to travel and suggest others do the same? Lol.

4 minutes ago, dritney said:

Fortunately for her, she has the funds to travel in a way that is safe for her and those around her, all while stimulating the economy and giving us fun tunes that make us happy during these trying times. Did you want her to travel and suggest others do the same? Lol.

You are clearly a psycho fan of her :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: She literally was in a crowd of people like 3 days ago. Yes extremely safe. 

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm annoyed that she travels the WHOLE world in the middle of pandemic while she's saying people shouldn't do that 

Last time I checked, she’s not holding public concerts and getting people to congregate in large groups so I’m not sure why her traveling is such a bother for you.

Seems to me like you’re just fishing for a reason to not like her which is fine, but just say so instead of trying to blame it on something irrelevant.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I had nothing against her in like 2017 but now her behavior & fans are annoying. 

6 hours ago, Sia said:

So you’re annoyed that someone is working and succeeding? Wooooow....

6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

there's like no competition so it's not a surprise. nothing to be proud of. the level of pop stars rn is like 1 

5 hours ago, fedored said:

Not only did she deliver one of the most fun, cohesive pop albums of the last decade, she gave us two amazing club albums to follow and an innovative concert experience. Lots to be proud of there. 

I'm sorry but Dua gets too many excuses. Literally anytime someone criticizes something she's done they get called out. Her album was nothing innovating overall, mostly just nu-disco ala Confessions. It has some really great songs but some that are irritable and uninspired (Levitating says hello. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

5 hours ago, Style. said:

She literally revived pop so you can bop to some pure pop songs, but try to come and talk **** about her? Excuse me? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Should have left it in the past after she created the best song since Glory was released (Hallucinate) and decided to promote that generic song about levitation that should have been scrapped faster than Original Doll. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

16 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I was about to throw hands until "oh...actually...that" :gunriah_mariah_carey:

14 hours ago, Style. said:

There’s no competition? Ariana, Taylor, Justin, Selena, Miley, Demi, Cardi B, Doja Cat, Billie Eilish are all competition and don’t try to diminish Dua’s star power ‘cause it will be messy. She literally revived pop so you can bop to some pure pop songs, but try to come and talk **** about her? Excuse me? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

14 hours ago, fedored said:

Not only did she deliver one of the most fun, cohesive pop albums of the last decade, she gave us two amazing club albums to follow and an innovative concert experience. Lots to be proud of there. 

Getherjade Rpdr GIF - Getherjade Get Her - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1
On 3/24/2021 at 4:30 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm sorry but Dua gets too many excuses. Literally anytime someone criticizes something she's done they get called out. Her album was nothing innovating overall, mostly just nu-disco ala Confessions. It has some really great songs but some that are irritable and uninspired (Levitating says hello. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

It must be difficult to be wrong about so much. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block