Dua Lipa is recording new music

• Leader

Update: Dua Lipa confirms she's working on new music (WBK but still).

She tells Vanity Fair:

“I want to solidify myself as an artist in that aspect first, before anything else. For now, I just wanna make sure the music is good.”

dua-lipa-vanity-fair-1-tgj-600x815.jpeg

Earlier:

Dua Lipa's magical pop album Future Nostalgia just peaked on the Billboard 200 at No. 3 this week, but that hasn't stopped her to continue to create new tunes.

Related: Dua Lipa readies more "Future Nostalgia" goodness

Lipa reveals in an interview plans to record NEW music whilst she waits to tour. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

This MPG I have to stan :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I low-key hopes she sticks with this sound because my thirst is not yet quenched. Thoughts, Exhale? 

future-nostalgia.jpg.c7e63694755198ba60e2fa73775ca3f5.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

there's like no competition so it's not a surprise. nothing to be proud of. the level of pop stars rn is like 1 

There’s no competition? Ariana, Taylor, Justin, Selena, Miley, Demi, Cardi B, Doja Cat, Billie Eilish are all competition and don’t try to diminish Dua’s star power ‘cause it will be messy. She literally revived pop so you can bop to some pure pop songs, but try to come and talk **** about her? Excuse me? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

there's like no competition so it's not a surprise. nothing to be proud of. the level of pop stars rn is like 1 

Not only did she deliver one of the most fun, cohesive pop albums of the last decade, she gave us two amazing club albums to follow and an innovative concert experience. Lots to be proud of there. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block