''Lowercase trend'' in song titles is so annoying

On 3/24/2021 at 1:35 PM, F-ENE-kass said:

now artists can't name their art too?

they are the one creating. 

Except it's a trend, so they're mostly followers, which isn't so creative.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:50 AM, Ehju0901 said:

I don’t like it.  I also didn’t like when “you” was replaced with “U” and “for” with “4.”

Yeah! This type of annoyance is not just recent.

Rest assured when I download the song/album, I'm gonna correct every single title to the way it should be. 

Exceptions to the rule are artists like SZA with albums like CTRL cause it's an abbreviation. 

I ain't doing this all caps/random caps/no caps in my music library outside of that tho 

On 3/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

literally who cares LMAO

I swear you millennials find something new to complain about everyday. Music evolves, trends happen, shifts occur. It’s really not a big deal, like at all, but leave it to Exhale to make a big deal out of nothing. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Are you not a millennial ... you’re a Jessica Simpson stan :clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block