''Lowercase trend'' in song titles is so annoying

11 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

This is what sets you off in today's music landscape?

duh??

exactly!!! (((((((((?))))))))))) (is there a better and less actual question than that...) (just kidding, or not too much kidding..???)

i don't know why people take a dip**** with this topic, i'd understand if lower case letters would make one dumb or harm your health... on the other hand some upper case songs seem to be quite dull and the problem is not the lettering... what about that???? yeah what about that!! i am sure many of your fav songs send some pretty dry messages as lyrics.

just because you don't like lowercase title of song , you feel ashamed only cause its lowercase in Youtube?

34 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

umm it's not a problem, sweetheart, it's a thought/discussion. so shut up, u know sh t about our problems :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

lmao what? He was also just sharing his opinion and adding to the discussion so why are you telling him to shut up? like, excuse you?:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: 

On 3/24/2021 at 6:40 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

No but these are official accounts, professional music etc. and it just looks so weird, ugly and unnecessary. There are some rules, start a sentence with capital letter, especially if it's something professional lol  

Technically, it's not a new sentence:

Taylor Swift - willow

There is no "." And "-" doesn't make it the end of a sentence, so it actually is correct this way.

However, since it's a name, it should indeed start with a capital letter.

Talking about the YouTube vids here.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block