Jump to content

''Lowercase trend'' in song titles is so annoying


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People Who Write Like This Make Me Anxious    

Am I the only one who hates THIS?     (I don't listen to Taylor and Olivia but I noticed that they do that too. Seems like Ariana started that ugly

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Am I the only one who hates THIS?

(I don't listen to Taylor and Olivia but I noticed that they do that too. Seems like Ariana started that ugly trend)

Olivia has one song. If you’ve heard ‘drivers license’, you basically ‘listen to Olivia’.

  • Haha 5
Link to post
6 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

now artists can't name their art too?

they are the one creating. 

No but these are official accounts, professional music etc. and it just looks so weird, ugly and unnecessary. There are some rules, start a sentence with capital letter, especially if it's something professional lol  

  • Love 4
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

No but these are official accounts, professional music etc. and it just looks so weird, ugly and unnecessary  

dunno man.

of course i notice it too. but for me it just sets a different mood to the song. for me it is kinda relaxing

i never see it as error in grade 11,lol

its art they have the right to

nobody says its wrong 

  • Like 2
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

No but these are official accounts, professional music etc. and it just looks so weird, ugly and unnecessary. There are some rules, start a sentence with capital letter, especially if it's something professional lol  

imo these rules shouldn't apply when it comes to art

it limits creativity

  • Love 3
Link to post

This is what sets you off in today's music landscape? Not the fact that songs are basically interludes now? Not that every pop song is essentially without a proper chorus and missing a bridge? I'll take lowercase letters any day. I don't mind them at all. It's actually quite nice.

  • Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Twitter Team

Billie Eilish does this too.

I don't like it either. I'm not sure. It just seems lazy to me. Song titles are best when they're written the normal way although I guess I don't mind the odd spelling or all-caps one (e.g. ARTPOP).

I hope Ariana and Taylor revert to proper song titles for their next albums.

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Am I the only one who hates THIS?
 

 

(I don't listen to Taylor and Olivia but I noticed that they do that too. Seems like Ariana started that ugly trend)lowercase.jpg.128f4f51f59e7a9f7ff41e0e247441d5.jpg

Yes I hate that trend, but a trend I hate more are censored pics like your profile picture.

I want to see it in all it's Glory!!!

Link to post
40 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

dunno man.

of course i notice it too. but for me it just sets a different mood to the song. for me it is kinda relaxing

i never see it as error in grade 11,lol

its art they have the right to

nobody says its wrong 

The fact you didn’t use a single capital letter in this response has me de@d

Link to post

Omg yeeeeeeessssss!!! I thought I was the only one that hated this lol It is a small and insignificant thing (not gonna lie), but for some reason it’s a visual “turn off” for me if that even makes sense. Lmao 

  • Like 1
Link to post
25 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

This is what sets you off in today's music landscape? Not the fact that songs are basically interludes now? Not that every pop song is essentially with out chorus and missing a bridge? I'll take lowercase letters any day. I don't mind them at all. It's actually quite nice.

I don't listen to current music, I think it sucks most of the time... I'm stuck in 2000s & 2010s :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

  • Love 3
Link to post

different people use different lettering.

it shouldn't bother you guys that much '

i find it much more relaxing to use it like this

and as we all can be candid about this i am not the first nor the last in this

  • Like 1
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I don't listen to current music, I think it sucks most of the time... I'm stuck in 2000s & 2010s :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I'll take my R&B and Hip Hop from the 90's and my Pop from the decades you mentioned. 2020+ music is lost on me. Getting Old 30 Rock GIF

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block