''Lowercase trend'' in song titles is so annoying

2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

No but these are official accounts, professional music etc. and it just looks so weird, ugly and unnecessary  

dunno man.

of course i notice it too. but for me it just sets a different mood to the song. for me it is kinda relaxing

i never see it as error in grade 11,lol

its art they have the right to

nobody says its wrong 

• Like 2

Billie Eilish does this too.

I don't like it either. I'm not sure. It just seems lazy to me. Song titles are best when they're written the normal way although I guess I don't mind the odd spelling or all-caps one (e.g. ARTPOP).

I hope Ariana and Taylor revert to proper song titles for their next albums.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Am I the only one who hates THIS?

(I don't listen to Taylor and Olivia but I noticed that they do that too. Seems like Ariana started that ugly trend)lowercase.jpg.128f4f51f59e7a9f7ff41e0e247441d5.jpg

Yes I hate that trend, but a trend I hate more are censored pics like your profile picture.

I want to see it in all it's Glory!!!

40 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

dunno man.

of course i notice it too. but for me it just sets a different mood to the song. for me it is kinda relaxing

i never see it as error in grade 11,lol

its art they have the right to

nobody says its wrong 

The fact you didn’t use a single capital letter in this response has me de@d

25 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

This is what sets you off in today's music landscape? Not the fact that songs are basically interludes now? Not that every pop song is essentially with out chorus and missing a bridge? I'll take lowercase letters any day. I don't mind them at all. It's actually quite nice.

I don't listen to current music, I think it sucks most of the time... I'm stuck in 2000s & 2010s :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block