Toxic ABC special complete rehearsal, Brian as stand in

warioaddams

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. He knows what he's doing and the details are amazing: the walk, the attitude, the head turnings and all of that. He created the choreo FOR Britney, not for the dancers. I'll always admire this about him. I love the HIAM dance number too despite it being a bit more technical.

30 minutes ago, InZone said:

In this videos we can clearly see how Britney takes choreography and brings it to another level. That’s real talent.

yeah, she's replicating exactly all of his movements, and somehow it just looks a thousand times better with Britney. Maybe it's her body, her height, her flow, idk. 

He's very talented, and I definitely prefer his older style than what he's done in recent years, but yeah, he really knew what suited Britney. 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, she's replicating exactly all of his movements, and somehow it just looks a thousand times better with Britney. Maybe it's her body, her height, her flow, idk. 

He's very talented, and I definitely prefer his older style than what he's done in recent years, but yeah, he really knew what suited Britney. 

She was already nailing it and not even at full speed. That's star power.

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And then her little clap at the end :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

But if she was practicing at the same time they were, why didn't she just do the routine with them?

This was probably her first run through with the dancers present. I’m guessing she and Brian had already rehearsed just together prior, so he was showing her what it looks like with the dancers too before she stepped in. Not that I was there :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Archived