Britney posts new video

Slayer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Let her wear whatever she wants, it’s not a big deal. She likes it, this is something she controls, let her wear the make up she wants.

Ridiculous ain’t it, the very people screaming for a free Britney and to no longer be controlled, wanna control her them damn selves.

24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Let her wear whatever she wants, it’s not a big deal. She likes it, this is something she controls, let her wear the make up she wants.

I hate this fanbase sometimes. And I've seen one too many comments this past week about missing her "old face"

On 3/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, phareezy said:

IS THIS A VIDEO THAT'S ACTUALLY EDITED DECENTLY WITHOUT BROKEN UP AUDIO????? Confirmed that they are trolling these boards. I and many others have said the editing is shyt many times in the last few weeks and Britney turns up with a video that looks like someone actually spent more than 2 mins editing and a photo series not shot on a potato.

Reveal hidden contents

Hi Lou and Cassie, I was serious before. Put Britney on live. If the conservatorship isn't that bad, what do you have to be scared of? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Britney and Cassie reading Exhale seeing how to troll everyone next ;) 

r2zyicwt7kf21.jpg2055.jpg

Archived