Join BreatheHeavy | Exhale's Discord server

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I'll add some more to it. I've just had to deal with a lot of stuff. If you want, you can send some emoji requests as to what you'd like for me to add 

Hide contents

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you so much for doing all of this! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I really could use this :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  so I can drag the r@+ @Blackout2006 

Also, would love these :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Slayer you HAVE to join

Inb4 it turns into a massive online 0rg_y 

Lol looking forward to seeing you cave and join in a year

Posted Images

More people should join Exhale's Discord, it's so much fun and with more people it will be even funnier :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: It's like a family talking about stuff :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: It's easy to meet and connect with new people and just have a fun chat chat or something, join now b tch! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: If you feel lonely or something just join gurl? We need more people I guess 

This post is the best ad of all time. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

More people should join Exhale's Discord, it's so much fun and with more people it will be even funnier :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: It's like a family talking about stuff :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: It's easy to meet and connect with new people and just have a fun chat chat or something, join now b tch! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: If you feel lonely or something just join gurl? We need more people I guess 

This post is the best ad of all time. 

How much did Jordan pay you? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: