Twisted elegance: Britney's RED series returns

Amazing to see it!!! She looks sooo beautiful and. 

16 hours ago, AOLUV said:

Queen of channeling Janet:

She's a true stan 🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩 i love this 🥰🥰

16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney posted a few new photos on Instagram and captioned it: "Twisted Elegance … introducing RED 🌹💋💄💄 !!!!"

Twisted Elegance is a reference to Janet Jackson. 

Thoughts, Exhale?

twisted-elegance.jpg.e0d372c1529ecb4367c7890612d2854e.jpg

👏👏👏👏

Btw, is this ITZ 2.0 or Blackout 2.0?? Or Urban version of Femme fatale/Glory??? 

18 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Whilst I don't like talking about the boys social medias that much I think it's pretty cool that Preston just posted a screenshot of Janet Jackson's twisted elegance on his IG story 

Something tells me the boys are going to be the ones to speak out once they hit 18. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, ExXL said:

The outfit is giving me blackout photoshoot vibes and I love it , but the makeup is scary , anyways what's the deal with the red **** ?? Red Rose , Red peppers , she's into gardening now or what? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

What if this is actually direction of the Album..Britney as Messy and bit crazy. How dope it will be? LIke **** off Main stream looks 

• Love 1

I made a topic last night that nobody commented on so I suppose nobody agrees there's even a slight possibility... Britney announced she is not working until her father is out of the picture in terms of her personal life. So this is what I think:

I think whatever Project Red is is NOT related to her music career, I think it's about her life - she's obviously been massively stepping up with major changes she's had Ingham requesting... And a lot of her Janet references, with those song lyrics... Just seem it's all about her gaining her independence and life back. And also the color RED was used in the Domination poster and marketing... her actually coming back to dominate :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1