Twisted elegance: Britney's RED series returns

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twisted Elegance would be a great album title 

Britney posted a few new photos on Instagram and captioned it: "Twisted Elegance … introducing RED 🌹💋💄💄 !!!!" Twisted Elegance is a reference to Janet Jackson.  Thoughts, Exhale?  

where is the red? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Probably same day as the other pics. Same ring on her thumb. 

Her eyebrows are a lot darker with the black outfit compared to the red. So unlikely to be the same day. 

• Love 1

The outfit is giving me blackout photoshoot vibes and I love it , but the makeup is scary , anyways what's the deal with the red **** ?? Red Rose , Red peppers , she's into gardening now or what? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I still 100% think the weird dead behind the eyes look in a lot of the pics in this series are on purpose

maybe, it’s so weird because during the span of her career she could always no doubt work and eye **** a camera. either she’s doing it on purpose like you said or she’s just changed, i mean she’s been through so much trauma... idk. i’d like to believe your theory though!

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Twisted Elegance would be a great album title 

Jordan BH is hardly loading on my firefox browser since days. Idk if it's from your side or mine but just letting you know. Im currently on Chrome :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

3 hours ago, rosenotes said:

maybe, it’s so weird because during the span of her career she could always no doubt work and eye **** a camera. either she’s doing it on purpose like you said or she’s just changed, i mean she’s been through so much trauma... idk. i’d like to believe your theory though!

ya i get what you mean. i feel like it's kinda both. 

I'm so so so so so so so so beyond happy she's bringing back project red!!!! I died when she finally came out with her risqué red dance and then I died again when it was suddenly removed and how sad was I when it was never mentioned again

We get 10000000000000x project rose pics and like 3 for red

I don't even care she's not wearing red in these ones. This is the britney I die for. Pure carnal lust. No one does it better than her