Twisted elegance: Britney's RED series returns

2 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I still 100% think the weird dead behind the eyes look in a lot of the pics in this series are on purpose

maybe, it’s so weird because during the span of her career she could always no doubt work and eye **** a camera. either she’s doing it on purpose like you said or she’s just changed, i mean she’s been through so much trauma... idk. i’d like to believe your theory though!

3 hours ago, rosenotes said:

maybe, it’s so weird because during the span of her career she could always no doubt work and eye **** a camera. either she’s doing it on purpose like you said or she’s just changed, i mean she’s been through so much trauma... idk. i’d like to believe your theory though!

ya i get what you mean. i feel like it's kinda both. 

I'm so so so so so so so so beyond happy she's bringing back project red!!!! I died when she finally came out with her risqué red dance and then I died again when it was suddenly removed and how sad was I when it was never mentioned again

We get 10000000000000x project rose pics and like 3 for red

I don't even care she's not wearing red in these ones. This is the britney I die for. Pure carnal lust. No one does it better than her