Britney's last interview, performance, music video & more before the longest break in her career

last campaign was probably Prerogative 

7813683.jpg

last photoshoot, maybe the Domination one

we got some more pictures for the perfumes released in later years, but I think they come from older photoshoots 

• Love 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the negativity here when that interview was released because fans were expecting an album release date, and they slated her make up and hair. I always thought she looked good!  In retros

One of the best videos of her career  she also looked comfortable in that interview but we had no idea what was going on bts or what was about to happen  I hope she gains her freedom soon 

That ET “interview” was so unbelievably pointless. A story about how she eats tiny hamburgers from McDonalds like come on  You have one the biggest stars in the world and we sitting here talking a

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

last cover probably this?

001.jpg

I don't remember other magazines right now :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Wasn't she on the front cover of the magazine that came with the Evening Standard in August 2018? She gave an interview to promote the UK POM dates.

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Wasn't she on the front cover of the magazine that came with the Evening Standard in August 2018? She gave an interview to promote the UK POM dates.

yeah, but I don't know if that counts, because they recycled an old picture

001.jpg

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

13 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I'm assuming it's the below? Circuit of the Americas on October 21, 2018.

884 days ago :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I’m glad it was over.. Her anxiety was taking control of her entire body! Too much hair fixing, breast explosion and bump wipes!!