Britney's last interview, performance, music video & more before the longest break in her career

We all know that her last music video is Slumber Party, released in 2016 

Is this 2018 interview her last one? Am I right?

Someone already gave me a link to her last performance few months ago but I can't find it and I don't remember which performance it was. Can someone upload it here? 

Edit:

Okay so this is her last interview:

Her last performance:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I'm assuming it's the below? Circuit of the Americas on October 21, 2018.

884 days ago :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I think it is but can someone confirm? I wasn't a Britney's fan at that time :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

The process of removing c-ship is extremely slow so I think we will have to wait like few years more for her comeback & new music era but obvi not pushing anything, it should be Britney's decision. I'm aware of the possibility that she might be totally done with her music career and I'd totally understand that. Like million of bad things happened to her only because of her career, fame. I'd probably quit too. She probably hates all of her songs cause it can remind her of all the trauma. 

I remember the negativity here when that interview was released because fans were expecting an album release date, and they slated her make up and hair. I always thought she looked good! 

In retrospect, its heartbreaking watching this because everything shift so fast after the tour. Even listening to her talk about her insecurities or having a ''little bit of an ego'' makes me wonder what was going on. In 2018, she looked  so comfortable in public appearances.

There is no going back to that now though. Whenever and if ever she chooses to come back to the public spotlight, we need to make her feel so loved as a fanbase, because its going to be tough, whatever she does.

3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

She totally acted like her old self in that interview wow.

There is a bts footage i can't find it anywhere. Where she looked stressed and concerned. This was on camera act. But whilst she sounded relaxed on camera. You can see how worned out and over it she looked.

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This date was heartbreaking. She was literally falling appart. 

18 minutes ago, J in the Mix said:

She looks fine to me here? Am I missing something?
Other than her fixing her hair a million times lol

I can't watch any video of her last POM shows. Horrible. It's hard for me to see her like this. 

I dont wanna offend anyone, but how can you NOT see what's wrong here? This is not the same Britney than for example 2016 or even earlier. This is someone who is done, overworked, mentally absent and super stressed out. Or maybe it's just me being over dramatic.

6 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I can't watch any video of her last POM shows. Horrible. It's hard for me to see her like this. 

I dont wanna offend anyone, but how can you NOT see what's wrong here? This is not the same Britney than for example 2016 or even earlier. This is someone who is done, overworked, mentally absent and super stressed out. Or maybe it's just me being over dramatic.

Its not just you.

1 hour ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I used to say the same about FFT and now I can almost enjoy them :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Tbh that show wasn't even her worst. I guess it's not that "hard to watch" if you watched every POM show like I did :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: because if you did, you saw the progression and you'd know there were better dates than others. There was clearly something going on behind the scenes during this tour, and that shows. I don't think she was overworked, at that particular moment, she had a long break before the tour started, but I think it was the opposite, and I'm not saying she should've been overworked, but I think there was clearly a lack of rehearsals, especially with every venue she performed at being completely different in size and shape, and I don't blame her, she was probably tired and with whatever was going on in her life, the last thing she needed was to think about rehearsals, but you can see she didn't know what to do in the parts where in Vegas she would've walked the catwalk or used some props, and that just triggered all her tics and nervousness. 

She clearly had fun in bits like the newly added Clumsy and Change Your Mind, which seemed like she choreographed herself. 

Archived