Britney's M&G worst experience ever

5 hours ago, b42ad said:

She posted something on Instagram (I think she was in the back of a car) about how she had just been to therapy in 2019 or 2020, so she does (or at least has been) go to therapy. 

Do u really believe someone who cant even take a pic with a guy from Extra without Jamie agreeing with and that can't even say the word conservatorship on a talk show without getting censored, controls her Instagram? Even if Britney send them some captions (I don't even know if I believe that), we all know her Instagram is owned by her dad (who already tried to use her Instagram against her on court) and the girl who manages her Instagram has ties with Lou. Remember how they tried to say the emails Sam Lutfi leaked were fake, but then Sam sent Lou a cease and desist letter and she had to delete some comments accusing him of the same thing? Remember how her Instagram said domination had to stop bc of Jamie only for us to find out months later that she was already in a facility against her will? Her team lie and lie all the time, I mean where are her pics in Italy then? Why did they post the same pic Sam did? Why isn't Britney allowed to do a livestream or address the movement or her battle with her father then? Her Instagram doesn't fool me anymore, it's used whatever the way the con want to use to benefit them. The fact she was dragged for months bc of the posts and they never limited the comments, but JL did when she started getting dragged by fans speak volume to me. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Do u really believe someone who cant even take a pic with a guy from Extra without Jamie agreeing with and that can't even say the word conservatorship on a talk show without getting censored, controls her Instagram? Even if Britney send them some captions (I don't even know if I believe that), we all know her Instagram is owned by her dad (who already tried to use her Instagram against her on court) and the girl who manages her Instagram has ties with Lou. Remember how they tried to say the emails Sam Lutfi leaked were fake, but then Sam sent Lou a cease and desist letter and she had to delete some comments accusing him of the same thing? Remember how her Instagram said domination had to stop bc of Jamie only for us to find out months later that she was already in a facility against her will? Her team lie and lie all the time, I mean where are her pics in Italy then? Why did they post the same pic Sam did? Why isn't Britney allowed to do a livestream or address the movement or her battle with her father then? Her Instagram doesn't fool me anymore, it's used whatever the way the con want to use to benefit them. The fact she was dragged for months bc of the posts and they never limited the comments, but JL did when she started getting dragged by fans speak volume to me. 

THIS. can you please copy and paste it and post it below every insta post by britney :D so the GP gets on board...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

THIS. can you please copy and paste it and post it below every insta post by britney :D so the GP gets on board...

Some people can't accept she's controlled about everything in her life, that's why some people still think she has freedom to date whoever she wants and has control over her insta. I'm already so tired of it tho lol, I guess some people still fall for team con's and her family's lies to the point they don't see they love to manipulate us only to benefit themselves. 

• Super Mods
On 3/23/2021 at 9:17 AM, kleinbritney said:

Britney recognizes bad people. At some point, Britney's collar will also burst. I have met Britney in person several times in the 20 years of her career and I have never had a bad experience. She was always shy and very nice. Of course the M&G are too short ... but everyone knew that beforehand. I have no idea why the chemistry between this Spaniard and Britney was so bad. I think she did her part. There's no right that Britney has to be nice to everyone just because they paid a few dollars.

I'm sorry I adore Britney and wish her only the best, but no. If someone is buying your product and brand, you can't have customer service being rude to people if they complaing about your product, it's simply not fair.

Now, it's quite specific with Britney as opposed to other stars. I think she started to intentionally mistreat every part of her brand (including fans' meet&greet) because she did realize her persona can still earn millions to her conservators and that they probably won't set her free untill she's dead. So she started to smir her image and brand and cut their funding. I think bad meets and greets are just a part of that whole plan. I'm a 100% sure that if she were a free woman, she would deliver probably the best meets and greets in the industry :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think this woman is an *******. 

First of all EVERYONE has known since FF how post 2007 Britney M&G’s go. If you want to spend $2,000 + for a 50/50 shot of having a good experience/picture that’s on the fan. Period.

Britney like all of us is human and has good days and bad days. She obviously wasn’t feeling it that night and obviously this woman did something to piss Britney off.

• Love 2

I think it is really bad to sell meet & greets, so expensive and even if Britney is so "fragile" as they say. Also paying a lot of money doesn't mean you own the artist. As i recall from 2018, apparently she touched her lower back, maybe by mistake, but i can understand Britney's reaction. If at work somebody touched my lower back...i would react too. You don't get to control people's reaction...

• 3 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 7:55 PM, Invitation said:

I was there that night. I’ve told the story a few times, but this girl did upset Britney. And Britney was in a pretty good mood and very sweet towards me.

Britney also seemed to be in power of the M&G that night. She could definitely voice her opinion and told the staff what she didn’t like.

In a pretty good mood? Hahahah, no gurl, I was there that night and Britney was in a very very bad mood 🥴

• Like 1

I remember watching this one, why did she say bad things about there then? When i first watched it, I felt maybe she's true as Britney is fully managed by her team but as OP is saying he was there then I don't understand why she dragged this? 

If this was true, then I don’t blame the woman for being upset in the moment and posting the video. I think most people, including many fans, didn’t understand that Britney was being abused.

In a normal situation, I agree this would have been unacceptable behavior, even if a celebrity was having a bad day or something. But Britney’s situation was anything but normal. 

Hopefully, the woman who posted that now realizes what Britney was going through and can be sympathetic instead of mad.

• Love 3
On 3/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, Sea flower said:

I think it is really bad to sell meet & greets, so expensive and even if Britney is so "fragile" as they say. Also paying a lot of money doesn't mean you own the artist. As i recall from 2018, apparently she touched her lower back, maybe by mistake, but i can understand Britney's reaction. If at work somebody touched my lower back...i would react too. You don't get to control people's reaction...

Marta said she gently placed her hand on her back, not her "lower back." Some other fans that evening and other evenings had a hand on Britney's shoulder or Britney's back (one even had both hands around Britney), and that did not seem to upset Brit.

@Look But Don't Touch Marta said in an interview she did not even shake Britney's hand and that the rule was "not to hug or kiss her," nothing about "touching" per se. Some other fans confirmed the rule was "not to hug or kiss her."

@Forever222 I agree. Her team (esp. Jamie) claimed she was so damaged and fragile mentally but would subject her to intense M&G sessions (50+ fans per evening). @Britneylandia I agree. Obviously, Brit was not feeling those M&G much at all, and many stars don't do them or stopped doing them. See: "The pop star canceled all VIP meet-and-greet sessions for the remainder of his Purpose World Tour, a perk that can cost up to $2,000 each. Bieber took to Instagram to reveal his decision to cancel the meet and greets, citing emotional exhaustion and depression." Read more: Full article

Would Britney have been allowed to make that decision? A blind item published around that time alleged to the duress Britney was under, her rebelling against her team (rumouredly refusing meds), thus causing some heated interactions.

It may all have been a misunderstanding after all or Britney just snapping (and Marta was the unfortunate target). I believe Britney could have handled the situation better, but considering all the stress and duress she was under, having actually been forced to do that tour, threatened with legal action (she could not even hire her own attorney), such incident was likely to happen.