Britney's M&G worst experience ever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this was Britney's way of acting out during a period that was obviously very stressful for her. This was only about 6 months before the whole #FreeBritney movement took off. It's been well d

Why would Jamie make Britney do meet and greets when she is in a conservatorship with alleged mental health and undue influence problems? Make it make sense.  Making money like this isn’t worth Brit

Nobody argues that it was wrong to act like that, if what this girl said is true... But justifying vs understanding why this could happen are two different things. So, yeah, many now understand why.

I think this girl did more than just touch her. The only reason I say that is because in the video posted, she says close to the end that she’s from Spain and it could be a culture thing to touch and kiss. Maybe she went in for a kiss on the cheek and she freaked out? That’s what I’m thinking. Because this woman seems mad, and not upset. Just a little psychology reading 😛

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

Yeah i remember this lady. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

what we wanted was to forget her :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

she made an account here recently though, but I can't find it, she came to share her "reaction" to Framing Britney Spears, which was more of just her having dinner with her boyfriend or someone like that 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she made an account here recently though, but I can't find it, she came to share her "reaction" to Framing Britney Spears, which was more of just her having dinner with her boyfriend or someone like that 

But...why? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

Probably just a big misunderstanding/miscommunication. Britney literally used to go to fan's houses for crying out loud

not to mention, on that very same day she had some really good M&G where people was even hugging her, so this lady clearly did something wrong to piss Britney off 

• Like 9

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I would never waste my money on a Britney m&g 😂 I got a m&g included with the ticket price at Trisha Paytas show and even being last in line out of like 250 she was so personable and nice. I got a m&g once with Jewel for like a $15 charity donation in addition to the ticket price and she was also very friendly :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Britney is a nice person but kinda clams up in those situations

• Like 7
  • Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

There was already a lot of drama regarding this at the time this happened. I mean she might be telling the truth but Britney has anxiety and obviously does not want fans touching her in inappropriate places without her permission. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 2
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wait what? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

I recall other people at the m&g saying she placed her hand on her Britney's *** (her hand was maybe just too low down Britney's back and she felt uncomfortable). 

I've done x3 m&gs with her and the first I kissed her hand goodbye (don't ask why... as I have never... and will never... do this to anyone ever ha!). But she was so relaxed. But then during this 2018 tour- I stuck my tongue out and put two fingers up behind her for a silly pose and security lunged at me and made it a bit uncomfortable. So experiences can differ person to person. She's obviously just been too forward, without asking permission first. 

Plus obviously everyone is stating the obvious- she was going through so much at the time, that we weren't aware of. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

As people mentioned, I can understand why. I’d also like to point something out that I’ve been thinking about recently. Do we know if Britney ever got therapy? Not talking about medication or doctors, I’m talking about licensed therapists. Because if all team con has been doing all this time is to put Britney in very stressful situations without actually helping her with therapy to get better at handling anxiety and stress inducing situations + the abuse and absolute control they have on her then this story is not a surprise at all. You don’t fix things by triggering suffering just to then cover it up with sedating medication that puts the person totally out of it just to then repeat the cycle over and over again. You make everything so much worse. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Persona said:

As people mentioned, I can understand why. I’d also like to point something out that I’ve been thinking about recently. Do we know if Britney ever got therapy? Not talking about medication or doctors, I’m talking about licensed therapists. Because if all team con has been doing all this time is to put Britney in very stressful situations without actually helping her with therapy to get better at handling anxiety and stress inducing situations + the abuse and absolute control they have on her then this story is not a surprise at all. You don’t fix things by triggering suffering just to then cover it up with sedating medication that puts the person totally out of it just to then repeat the cycle over and over again. You make everything so much worse. 

There were awful rumors about ELECTROSHOCK therapy back in 2008 AND 2019

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There were awful rumors about ELECTROSHOCK therapy back in 2008 AND 2019

Electric shocks are still used today, but very, very rarely. And only if other therapy does not work, such as tablets. And Brit refused to take her medication so it would fit that they did it with her.

For me it is funny that her mother did not get a insight into Britney's medical record. It was right to seal this and that of the boys. Too many people have sniffed at Brit and it would be all public now. But to forbid the own mother's insights? She gave birth to her.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Electric shocks are still used today, but very, very rarely. And only if other therapy does not work, such as tablets. And Brit refused to take her medication so it would fit that they did it with her.

For me it is funny that her mother did not get a insight into Britney's medical record. It was right to seal this and that of the boys. Too many people have sniffed at Brit and it would be all public now. But to forbid the own mother's insights? She gave birth to her.

It can literally cause PTSD & severe memory loss, it would explain alot of things. She was at that facility for a LONG time. They’re so evil

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It can literally cause PTSD & severe memory loss, it would explain alot of things. She was at that facility for a LONG time. They’re so evil

Britney said she was a home for two years,it was around the Femme Fatale era.I hope she was really at home and not secretly in a facility.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: