Britney's M&G worst experience ever

I dont know what to believe as it doesn't sound very Britney behaviour but on the other hand she has no reason to lie. She was actually shaking 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this was Britney's way of acting out during a period that was obviously very stressful for her. This was only about 6 months before the whole #FreeBritney movement took off. It's been well d

Why would Jamie make Britney do meet and greets when she is in a conservatorship with alleged mental health and undue influence problems? Make it make sense.  Making money like this isn’t worth Brit

Nobody argues that it was wrong to act like that, if what this girl said is true... But justifying vs understanding why this could happen are two different things. So, yeah, many now understand why.

Britney recognizes bad people. At some point, Britney's collar will also burst. I have met Britney in person several times in the 20 years of her career and I have never had a bad experience. She was always shy and very nice. Of course the M&G are too short ... but everyone knew that beforehand. I have no idea why the chemistry between this Spaniard and Britney was so bad. I think she did her part. There's no right that Britney has to be nice to everyone just because they paid a few dollars.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I believe this was Britney's way of acting out during a period that was obviously very stressful for her. This was only about 6 months before the whole #FreeBritney movement took off. It's been well documented throughout her entire career by fans, producers, writers, choreographers, dancers, staff, friends, family etc. how lovely she is. There was definitely something else up to cause this.

Also, if you look at it legally: you're paying to meet someone who deemed incompetent and unable to make any personal or financial decisions themselves. The whole c-ship is so messed up.

This

2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I believe this was Britney's way of acting out during a period that was obviously very stressful for her. This was only about 6 months before the whole #FreeBritney movement took off. It's been well documented throughout her entire career by fans, producers, writers, choreographers, dancers, staff, friends, family etc. how lovely she is. There was definitely something else up to cause this.

Also, if you look at it legally: you're paying to meet someone who deemed incompetent and unable to make any personal or financial decisions themselves. The whole c-ship is so messed up.

Agreeing with this! Between this and the video of her crying in Blackpool (I think!), part of me wonders if it has something to do with the conservatorship being extended due to new contracts that had the conservatorship in their terms and conditions.

I wonder did Britney just stop playing ball with everything that was behind the scenes, because it seems so strange that events like this happened, but then she was working on a show she had completely creative control over, while simultaneously refusing to play ball with Team B and its ultimate postponement/cancelation.

who went on tour with her btw? Which members of the team were present?

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I would really like to know what really happened lol, there were a couple more weird m&g experiences from that tour but nothing gets close to this, this was crazy :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyways, this shows that team con forces her to be in situations where she doesn’t feel comfortable at all.

Just shows that team con don't care about her and the fans at all, it's only about the money Britney can make for them and the money fans can give them, we can all **** yourselves for all they care if only they are making themselves more rich off Britney's misery and the fans' love for Britney. 

There's another thread here that a fan asked Larry about this Martha situation and he said Larry couldn't give less ****s about it. 

9 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Why would Jamie make Britney do meet and greets when she is in a conservatorship with alleged mental health and undue influence problems? Make it make sense. 
Making money like this isn’t worth Britney’s energy. 
No wonder things when down hill fast in 2018. 

It also shows its never about her mental health or well being, and that's why she doesn't seem better than she was in 2008. They put her under a lot of unnecessary stressful situations that in the end didn't change anything or did any good for her, considering she only gets 12k a year for personal spending no matter how many millions she's making for all the snakes around her. Justin Bieber stopped doing this bc it wasn't doing good for his mental health, but it's all ok for Britney that "would die without a cship and her dad saved her life". 

The Martha video was uploaded in August 27th 

This blind item is only from 2 days later 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

Less than 8 months later we find out that Britney was in a facility against her will bc she was refusing to take her meds. 

There were a lot happening in 2018; her family made a trust to benefit not only her kids, but themselves too, Kevin asked for more child support and then she started seeing her kids less, but what were they giving her? Was Britney being drugged to comply, she realized and started to rightfully rebel against them? Was she already too sick of everything? Obviously smt made her do this and ofc that was probably used against her too by Kevin. I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin heard this and used against her back then to change her visitations rights considering he was already getting almost 40k and didn't need to make arrangements with Jamie outside court anymore to make more money off Britney. He didn't need to allow her to see the boys more just to get more money, now he had the law by his side saying Jamie needed to pay him the double he was paying before. Jayden seemed very close to Britney until 2018. Sadly in 2020 we all saw his livestream with him even calling Kevin Jesus. 

You know what, I totally understand Britney in the situation. Remember, as someone said here, this was the time when the custody was reduced for her, she was probably overworked, tired, angry at her dad and at everything. This was her rebelling, who the hell wants to meet random people and pretend to be okay when you’re not? 
and this girl actually looks ANGRY her vibe is all over the place, she probably scared Britney lol

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

it seemed like Britney started to display different type of behavior in 2018. something was happening  

Remember that one fan that said he saw her just standing staring at the wall... so bizarre 

It’s lunacy to me why anyone would pay for a M&G with Britney. It’s ridiculously expensive for a 10 second photo with Britney then shooed out the door like a peasant by her revolting team. 

She is clearly uncomfortable with the whole process and her team shouldn’t make her do it. It is bad for her and bad for her image as disasters like this happen. I remember this was like the night after I saw Britney in London and it was all over social media. Everyone was portraying her as this ***** which we know she isn’t. It’s just another money making exercise by her team to add even more money to the already exorbitant ticket prices. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6