Britney's M&G worst experience ever

Electroshock therapy can be useful in rare cases. I’ve known people who got it because nothing else worked for them. Key point? Their explicit consent. They did have memory loss right after, but it got better with time. It’s not like you’d imagine it to be in movies. Still. If they did that to her, that’s horrible.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Persona said:

As people mentioned, I can understand why. I’d also like to point something out that I’ve been thinking about recently. Do we know if Britney ever got therapy? Not talking about medication or doctors, I’m talking about licensed therapists. Because if all team con has been doing all this time is to put Britney in very stressful situations without actually helping her with therapy to get better at handling anxiety and stress inducing situations + the abuse and absolute control they have on her then this story is not a surprise at all. You don’t fix things by triggering suffering just to then cover it up with sedating medication that puts the person totally out of it just to then repeat the cycle over and over again. You make everything so much worse. 

I don't think she does therapy tbh. I mean, psychologists can talk to police if they see/hear smt criminal happening, so team con would never risk that, they would never allow her to see a therapist who has ethics to hear all the abuse Britney suffers without them being able to breath down her neck watching every word she says. And if Britney has some type of Stockholm syndrome by now and even if she hates her situation, but still believes in her mom or other people that these people want the best for her, doing therapy she would learn the abuse she suffers don't stop with Jamie and all her family have been complicit to and enable Jamie's behavior. 

The only scenario I think it's possible is if shes rebelling and they want to convince her using/paying someone else (a corrupted psychologist or psychiatrist) that she will think has no ties to them, to tell her she's sick and needs the cship and that Jamie loves her. 

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Omg I never saw this M&G picture before.. How did her team allow this..???

The umbrella has to be photoshopped in. I'm not sure if everything else is real. They'd never let someone carry an item in the M&G session for security reasons.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what we wanted was to forget her :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

she made an account here recently though, but I can't find it, she came to share her "reaction" to Framing Britney Spears, which was more of just her having dinner with her boyfriend or someone like that 

Theres something about Marta that I find messy and stanworthy tbh

52v4wp.gif

She should do 90 Day Fiance tbh

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, Invitation said:

I was there that night. I’ve told the story a few times, but this girl did upset Britney. And Britney was in a pretty good mood and very sweet towards me.

Britney also seemed to be in power of the M&G that night. She could definitely voice her opinion and told the staff what she didn’t like.

Can you tell us your M&G story? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If you think that you can pay to become best friends with Britney I think you’re deluded. The experience is to see her up close and say hi that’s it. She doesn’t owe being nice to anybody just because you payed money to see her, honestly, she’s human. If I met a messy Britney I would be slightly entertained 😂

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, Cinderella85 said:

Electric shocks are still used today, but very, very rarely. And only if other therapy does not work, such as tablets. And Brit refused to take her medication so it would fit that they did it with her.

For me it is funny that her mother did not get a insight into Britney's medical record. It was right to seal this and that of the boys. Too many people have sniffed at Brit and it would be all public now. But to forbid the own mother's insights? She gave birth to her.

I have done Electric Shock therapy and all it has done is cause me to have a ****y memory.

Its not a good idea AT ALL!

I hope to dear god that she didnt have to do it 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

I don't think she does therapy tbh. I mean, psychologists can talk to police if they see/hear smt criminal happening, so team con would never risk that, they would never allow her to see a therapist who has ethics to hear all the abuse Britney suffers without them being able to breath down her neck watching every word she says. And if Britney has some type of Stockholm syndrome by now and even if she hates her situation, but still believes in her mom or other people that these people want the best for her, doing therapy she would learn the abuse she suffers don't stop with Jamie and all her family have been complicit to and enable Jamie's behavior. 

The only scenario I think it's possible is if shes rebelling and they want to convince her using/paying someone else (a corrupted psychologist or psychiatrist) that she will think has no ties to them, to tell her she's sick and needs the cship and that Jamie loves her. 

She posted something on Instagram (I think she was in the back of a car) about how she had just been to therapy in 2019 or 2020, so she does (or at least has been) go to therapy. 

• Like 1